Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sexylilma91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 10:25 AM
    If your 17 and the male is 25 is that legal to date in the state of pensylvania?
    Ok I'm 16 and I will be moving to pensylvania in June and I'm dating a 24 year old when I move to pensylvania he will be turning 25 and I will be turning 16 will we be legal to date?

Check out some similar questions!

Can a 16 year old male date a 13 year old male? [ 3 Answers ]

Okaie, I am a guy male, that is 16, I am dating a 13 year old male, that is turning 14 really soon, and just wondering because his parents are homo fob, and they are threating to call the cops and charge me, I haven't had sex, I have kissed him, we kiss and hold hands all the time, I know we both...

Is it legal for a male minor to sign a birth certificate in s.c. [ 12 Answers ]

I was wondering if it is legal for a person under the age of 18 to sign a birth certificate in the state of S.C. The problem is my son 17 and girlfriend 16 are pregnant. The girlfriend and her parents will not take a partiality test. They are truing to get my son to sign the birth certificate...

6 to 18 months in jail for drug what kind of felony in pensylvania is it [ 1 Answers ]

I was arrested in( scranton) pa with 1o grams of crack cocain and I got charge with a felony with possession with intent to deliver it was my first offense they gave 6 to 18 months in the county jail.what class of felony is it?

14 yr. Old and 18 yr. Old legal to DATE? [ 21 Answers ]

Okay, so I am going to be 15 THIS MONTH, and as for the guy I like... He turnned 18 this month too. So that's three years between us. We dated for a few days and then had to break up because my dad found out. But my mom was tottally okay with it. My parents are divorced by the way. I also...

Is it legal for a 19 y/o to date a 16 y/o in CA? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend is 19 and I am 16, we have been together for over a year now with parental consent. Just recently my parents decided they don't want me seeing him anymore and are threatening to get a restraining order:mad: . My friend had the same problem in the past and she told me that if your...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.