Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    YingYang815 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 10:10 AM
    Adive for singles
    I'm single & I'm 22 what should I do I'm single & I'm a little sad & I don't have a girlfriend plus I'm a virgin should I A: have my best friends or my friends to set me up on a blind date, B: date online C: keep on looking, D: should I just give up, or E: kill myself by jumping off the cliff or kill myself by jumping off the roof I'm sorry I'm just out of ideals I just don't know what else to do & do you have any advice so you know more about me I enjoy anime cartoons, I enjoy playing on computers, I enjoy working on computers, I enjoy cartoons, & I enjoy playing video games I've love learning everything about computers & I've also love learning everything about other countries so what do you think I should do & also so you know I'm still looking but so far no luck & I haven't find anybody yet any advice would be appreciated thanks for your concerns & thanks for your help you can reach me at [email protected]
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 9, 2010, 07:16 PM

How about A, B, and C plus just go out with friends in groups also

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Double pole breaker to two singles [ 15 Answers ]

Hi , I would like to know if I can remove a double 50 amp breaker that no longer runs my electric stove and replace it with two 20 amp single breakers to run my outdoor stuff , such as pool & christmas lights . I have replaced these murray breakers before , but I never replaced a double with two...

Car Accident Claim Adive [ 3 Answers ]

My wife was in an accident - the other person was ticketed and admitted fault. The insurance company said to fix our car was not worth it and totaled the vehicle - they gave us roughly $3500. As for the injury side - my wife has been going to her primary Doc - for pain meds and direction on...

I'm in a bind - need 401K withdrawal adive [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 401K at work, which had a $20,000 loan against it. I also had a separate self-directed IRA. I wanted to take the money out of my 401K but was told I had to pay off the loan. So, I took early distribution on my IRA and used the money to pay off the 401K loan. Now of course, I have taxes...

ADIVE about THE RED COLOR DYE .and how to remove it [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. Please help. I had naturally medium-dark brown hair, and had highlights in my hair for the last 7 years. I finally got fed up with them and I went to the salon and got my color glossed to a dark brown. My friend and I thought it would be okay to highligh it because it would look fresh, the way...

Best Places to Live in America for Singles over 45 [ 2 Answers ]

I've lived in California all my life, and I am looking for a change. I'd love some ideas. I'm in my late 40's and single, so I'd like to move where there are other single people in my age range. I love the beach, the Southwest, and the South. I'm very social, love exploring my...

View more questions Search