Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amiranda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 10:00 AM
    Is there a spirit in my home?
    I don't really believe in ghosts but there has been unexplainable things going on in my home. I've lived here for 14yrs.We recently remodled and added 3 more rooms and a bath. Before it was just 2 rooms and 1 bath. I have 4 children.(14,12,10,6) I gave my old room to my oldest daughter. Which she will not sleep there by herself. She says she keeps hearing noises.I remember times when I myself would hear unexplainable noises and wake my husband up in that same room. My son who got a newly built room says he hears knocking or thumping on his walls. They all sleep in one room because they r scared to sleep in there own. I'm a stay at home mom and here strange noises or thumping through out my day. I've always said it could be a mouse or something in the walls or roof. But I have also heard something fall in another room and will go check and there is nothing. Just yesterdays I had a friend over and she said she heard like a ball bouncing against the bathroom wall. I guess I just always came up wit some sort of reasoning for such things, but know I'm in dout. These things are happening more often. Could it be spirits? How can I get rid of them or it?

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have a spirit in my home [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I've been living in my home for nearly a year now with my partner and my 4 month old son. Since we have been living there we have noticed strange things happening, every now and then the tape deck on the sterio will open, remotes would dissaper for weeks and when I lie in bed I hear foot steps...

How do I deal with a spirit in my home [ 6 Answers ]

:: Hi, can anyone help, my daughter bought a house two years ago, within a few weeks she mentioned to me that she always feels someone is watching her, I should mention that she does not get involved with anything from the spirit world in fact she hadn't ever thought of it, one evening when she...

Possible spirit in my home [ 3 Answers ]

When I first moved to my home we blessed the house because we believe there was a spirit that would shut off the TV , Shower and so forth. My sister and I actually felt the presence touch us inapproriately ( only once each of us about a year apart). It has been about 3 years since we did this....

Spirit in my home... [ 1 Answers ]

For the past three years I have experiences a visitor from an evil spirit in my home from time to time. He always visits at night while I'm sleeping and causes me to astral project while he slings my body in the air above my bed. The last time he visited (a few weeks ago), he shook me violently by...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.