Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MDHelland Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 09:35 AM
    Harley troubleshooting?
    Have a 2005 harley custom 103B EFI. Made a 200 mi ride with no problems.. parked the bike in garage. 3 days later when I started, the idle rpm increased to 2300 rpm and held there and the engine check indicator lamp stays illuminated. Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Harley davidson troubleshooting? [ 0 Answers ]

2006 h/d FLHT.Carburetor idle pick up when warm up.I have change intake manifold gasket and rebuilt carb.

Harley davidson troubleshooting? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1993 evo motor making a loud tapping noise when engine is warmed up, no performance loss or smoke

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 02 roadking w/40,000 and the oil light started flashing, mostly when I let off the throtle ?

Harley troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! My bike sat in climate controlled storage for 8 months. 800 miles on it. The battery was dead and wouldn't take a charge from my trickle charger. A bike shop across the street from storage (they don't work on Harley) hooked it up to their trickle charger and it read 70%. When you click the key...

Harley troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

Thought I had a carb problem since bike was stalling when coming to a stop. Here's what I found. With bike at idle and ignition switch in the headlight ON position,I pulled brake lever. Brake Light came on and motor cut off. Same results if I turned on either turn signal. I'm thinking short some...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.