Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spinner1979 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 02:08 AM
    Afternoon river scene oil painting signed by howard kimble
    Does anyone know what this original oil painting depicting a river scene of only a man and woman in a boat signed by Howard Kimble is called?

Check out some similar questions!

I have a fairly large oil painting signed [ 2 Answers ]

Signed "Carlo" on lower right corner. Subject is a larger boat with 4 smaller boats tied to it in a harbor setting. There is no tags or markings on the back that I can find. I inherited this painting back in the 1960's and have no other info. I do have a digital pic or the painting and the...

Oil painting signed by Luini [ 2 Answers ]

I have an oil painting on canvas of a sailboat & dingy tied to a dock next to a fishermans shack. It is a signed painting with the name Luini. Can anyone tell me more about this artist, where he/she is from, the value. Aprox size of canvas size is 30x20. Frame is thick and multilayered wood. It was...

I have a framed oil painting signed by m. Evans, is it worth anything? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a framed oil painting signed by m. evans, is it worth anything? It looks kind of like a artist inspired oil painting of Thomas Kinkade. Looks similar to the one at this link >>>>> http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/art/1952820666.html , but its an oil painting.

Who is landscape painter howard kimble [ 0 Answers ]

I have a large oil painting by Howard Kimble. I hae been trying to find info on him for a year. All I can find are 2 more paintings by for sale on eBay. HELP!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search