Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    venkat56p Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2010, 11:57 PM
    How to update software Nokia 3110c
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 9, 2010, 12:59 AM
    With the Nokia Phone manager software that came with the phone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any update/upgrade to audionic mp4 player software, so that it can play othe [ 0 Answers ]

Is there any update/upgrade to audionic mp4 player software, so that it can play other audio/video file formats also? How can it be used as a webcam?

Window vista update (KB968389) is a bad update, how can I update my vista? [ 2 Answers ]

August 11, 2009 window vista update KB968389 is a bad update for my computer. After trying to install it, my configuration only gets to 3 out of 3 and 0% then keeps on restarting over and over. It won't stop restarting unless I turn my computer off. I had to do a restore to my drives to get it...

Call Manager/Blocking/Filter Symbian S60 software for the Nokia N95 and others [ 2 Answers ]

I've been trying to understand why the cell phone service providers (e.g. the top three At&T, Verizon, and Sprint/Nextel) don't offer call blocking, and I can't get a straight answer. So, accepting that cell phone service providers aren't going to offer this anytime soon, I began looking to my...

Nokia E90 Communicator vs. Nokia N93i [ 2 Answers ]

OK I have this BIG dilema. I just got an A+ in my exam for speech and my mum said I could have any phone. As I was searching over the net, I stumbled across 2 fabulous and marvelous fones i.e.. Nokia E90 Communicator and Nokia N93i The problem is I can't choose one because they're both so great....

View more questions Search