Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeCruise73 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2010, 08:14 PM
    $10 bill misprinted from the mint
    I have a brand new $10 bill with a 1 inch width of green ink across the back that was a misprinted from the mint. Is it worth anything?
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2010, 09:35 PM

JOECRUISE73{?}-THE ANSWER to your first question is { YES} THIS NOTE IS CALLED { PAPER MONEY ERROR}: {INK SMEARS}THE value of it will depend on the condition and grade of the note. ON YOURS RUN FROM $25.00- up to $450.00;; ; You would be surprised at the errors SOME EVEN RUN UP TO $7000.00m NOTES THAT ARE $5.00 on one side and is a $10.00 or $20.00 0n the other and you will find this in all denominations :: I hope that I have answered all your questio=ns i.e. not just holler back;; Have a great night and a better day tomorrow and GOD BLESS ::: F.B.E.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2011, 10:52 AM
    Joecruse- if my answer helped you please write it in the long narrol box and then hit supmit::: Thank you :::f.b.e.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Misprinted Dollar Bill [ 1 Answers ]

I have a misprinted dollar bill It's brand new I just received it from the bank, it's normal front and back to start with but then front (head side) is over printed over the back.Black ink only and about half as dark as it should be. What's it worth?

Misprinted dollar bill [ 1 Answers ]

I have a misprinted U.S One Dollar Bill, with an extra corner printed on the bottom, left side... everything else seems 'normal.' Bill is worn, not crisp and new... but appears okay, no tearing, not ragged, etc... any idea what this might be worth? Just curious in West Texas. Please let me know,...

Misprinted one dollar bill [ 34 Answers ]

I have a one dollar bill that is crisp and new. Looks like a 2003 dollar bill by design and layout. On the other hand, it is dated 1981. Is there any worth to it?

Misprinted $1 bill [ 5 Answers ]

How do I find out if the $1 bill I have is worth more than $1? It has not been in circulation & is still in great condition. The seals that should appear on the front are imprinted on the Back & the serial number that should be on front is on the back,

Misprinted dollar bill? [ 7 Answers ]

Do the front of the bill and the back have to line up? The bill I have is offset when viewed up to the light. Is this common? Ace

View more questions Search