Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilmzcrrazi Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2010, 05:55 PM
    Can someone help me with my crazy hair?
    I have curly hair and its so annoying I really want to make it wavy like beach hair if that makes sense. Can someone help me make it like that? I've tried so many things but nothing works. My hair does not want to work with me=[
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 8, 2010, 06:04 PM

How long is it? (I would kill for curly hair! )

Nov 8, 2010, 07:13 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    A little under my shoulders not to long but its kind of long. I like having long hair the thing is I hate hate hate!! Curly hair on me and all I do is tie it up because its so annoying when I straighten it so I want to try making it wavy.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 8, 2010, 07:33 PM

Have you tried setting it on big, fat rollers? Use gel? Of course, if your hair gets wet (rain, snow) or you're in a steamy room, your hair will curl up, but you'll look good for a while!

Nov 8, 2010, 08:35 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    I'll try that I guessss thanks :]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dyed my hair lighter blonde ,it turned to orange how do I get my old hair color backk [ 7 Answers ]

I wanted to dye my hair to a lighter blonde but it turned out orange how do I get my normal hair color back?!

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Crazy Hair Ideas [ 6 Answers ]

This month in my school is Spirit Month, and this Friday is Crazy Hair Day. The only problem is, that I have NO idea what to do. If you have any unique ideas please help me out. Thanks.

My hair is shredding like crazy after a new regimen [ 1 Answers ]

I'm new to this forum and I my hair is natural and 2 weeks ago I just started a regimen shampo aphogee DC neutrogena triple moist. And trait, aphogee 2 step, and I moisturize with organic carrot oil and seal with coconut oil,I experience a lot of shredding, I don't know what to do, I have to tell...

View more questions Search