Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhollman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2010, 05:49 PM
    Need a list of 'big and bold' cabernets ($20 or less per bottle)
    Need a list of 'big and bold' cabernets ($20 or less per bottle), Château Ste Michelle 2008 90WS $18 is not big or bold enough, Novelty Hill 2006 92WS $25 is not big and bold enough, Cade 2007 92WS $60 comes close but is over $20, Seghesio Zinfandel 2008 88WS $25 is big and bold (but it is a zin), Zaca Mesa Syrah 2006 93WS $22 is big, bold and intense (but it is a syrah), D'Arenberg Shiraz, Australian The Stump Jump is big and bold (for only $10 per bottle), but it is a Shiraz. Need a list of Big and Bold cabernets that are reasonable price
    setexenv Posts: 45, Reputation: 3

Dec 28, 2010, 02:23 PM
    You need to define big and bold. I know what it means, but I'm wondering if my definition is the same as yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell me a way to be bold [ 2 Answers ]

Am a 25 years girl.. am a engineering graduate... my proablem is am a physically handicap girl... I don't have the feel that am a handicap in my school days. When I entered into my college life my surroundings make to me to feel am a handicap. I have lot of friends but no one is dearest to me.....

How to be bold [ 1 Answers ]

I want to be bold and not self conscious.

Go bold [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all! I would like to know the different meanings of "go bold" and also the new meanings in the different contexts. Thank you very much! Have a nice day

No Bold [ 22 Answers ]

It sucks when I am so bored I sit here and refresh the 'answer' page hoping to see new questions in bold.. meaning ones I have not read yet, or have new responses. Sooo I decided to start a new thread, see who I an get to converse... what topic shall I choose? How about age... At what...

How to be bold [ 4 Answers ]

I am feeling lonely.I don't know why I can't talk in public.I can't make eye contact even with my friends why?I'm going to college soon my physique and look is very young so I am worried that will my big fellow will accept me. Give me tips to get bold in public.

View more questions Search