Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needshelpnow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2010, 04:54 PM
    Long distance relationship
    I been with my girl for 2 years and now she been overseas for about 3 months I was going to visit her at the end of the month. But recently she told me can't cant do a long distance relationship anymore but still wants me to visit her what does this mean? Any help would be more than helpful. I tired not to talk to her but she calls me everyday and tell me she loves me. Is there another guy?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Nov 8, 2010, 08:03 PM

Ask her what she means by it. She's only one with the answer.
    Assassin3325 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2010, 10:11 PM
    Umm my guess is that it means she wants to be friends. Like she loves you as a friend. So yes there probably is another guy who lives closer to her and she wants him since she can't be with you
    cherryhot2300 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2010, 01:48 AM
    I think there is some other guy, but she doesn't want to break up on a wrong note...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a long distance relationship but I like someone else [ 9 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with this great guy! But the thing is, is that he lives all the way across the country... So I can never see him, hug him, kiss him... IT'S HORRIBLE! And I am sort of lonely... He would rather play video games than talk to me anymore! And is there any reason why he stopped...

Long Distance Relationship [ 5 Answers ]

How many of you are in a long-distance relationship and it's WORKING? I have heard plently of stories of why they fail... but that's not what I'm asking. :)

Long distance relationship [ 3 Answers ]

My b/f works out on the road for 4 weeks at a time and comes home for 1 week. My question is what ideas do you have to keep it spicy and hot while he's gone and when he comes home. We phone each other every night and text through the day but I don't want to be boring during these times. We are both...

View more questions Search