Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    YannickS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2010, 04:33 PM
    Poker issue
    Hello,

My English isn't perfect, but I'm going to try to explain my problem the best way I can.. I'ld be sooooo happy if somebody could help me solving it!

First of all, the situation at the table is as followed:

-Person A, B en C are playing regular Texas Hold'em Poker.
    -Person A is the card dealer, B the small blind, C the big blind
    -Ok, so A calls the big blind
    -B also calls the big blind and C checks it, so the flop can be showed.
    -A checks
    -B raises
    -C says all-in (he has the smallest stack)
    -A calls
    -B wants to be clever and also puches all-in (he is the big stack)
    -Now A folds
    -The turn and river cards are being showed and eventually C seems to have the winning hand.

Now my question is: Does C win everything what's on the table? Or does B has to get some chips too?

Hopefully somebody can understand what I mean so I can be helped out..
    Thanks already!
    AndrewOS14 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2011, 09:06 AM
    The answer is that C can only win what his stack is worth, at the point when C goes all in and A and B call that money goes into the main pot. For the rest of the time when B and A are exchanging bets this goes into the side pot. So at the end C wins the main pot and B wins the side pot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poker [ 13 Answers ]

I played poker for the first time last Friday and I had no idea what I was I was doing. I manged to beat my boyfriend and was one of the last 3 in. The thing is I can see it's going to become a more regular thing so I am just wondering if anyone can explain how to play (in the simplist way poss -...

Poker Game in KY [ 5 Answers ]

I currently run a private social poker league which, in my interpretation of KY law is legal as I do not profit or advance other than in the capacity of a player. (see .010: http://www.lrc.ky.gov/KRS/528-00/CHAPTER.HTM) However, I do have cost for supplies and the such to run my games, in which I...

View more questions Search