Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scullier Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2004, 03:49 AM
    Comic books based on rock stars
    Hi

I'd like to know how many rock, pop, rap or metal artists have their own comic book. I know, for example, that Kiss have one, but I don't know if they are more examples.

Is there any website with information about all that?

Thanks!!
    slash9814 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2006, 12:10 PM
    http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bi...8910&snumber=1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name and Artist (And I swear, By the moon and the stars in the sky) [ 13 Answers ]

I am looking for the name and artist of the song that goes like this: And I swear, by the moon and the stars in the sky, I'll be there. I swear, like a shadow that's by your side, I'll be there. For better for worse, til death do us part, I'll love you with every beat of my heart, I swear. ...

Variable Stars [ 2 Answers ]

I have forgotten how scientists measure the distance to stars by studying nearby varible stars. Please explain.

E books [ 1 Answers ]

Hi pals Please tell me which is the best site for finding any ebooks?

Wandering Stars [ 3 Answers ]

Are all stars locked into galaxies or are there loose stars moving through space free to travel wherever they are heading?

Starting a comic book [ 1 Answers ]

I am thinking of starting a comic book. I was wondering if it would be best to try and get is published as a book you pick up in stores Or if I should have it distributed on the internet only, and have series and mini videos and tabloid posters on the site Which one would take off better. Or...

View more questions Search