Nov 8, 2010, 03:41 AM
    Classification computer?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 8, 2010, 03:43 AM
    Please clarify your question.
    tomsmith2010 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2010, 02:20 AM
    Computers are available in different shapes, sizes and weights, due to these different shapes and sizes they perform different sorts of jobs from one another. They can also be classified in different ways. All the computers are designed by the qualified computer architectures that design these machines as their requirements.
    * Super computer
    The biggest in size, the most expensive in price than any other is classified and known as super computer. It can process trillions of instructions in seconds. This computer is not used as a PC in a home neither by a student in a college.
    * Mainframes
    Another giant in computers after the super computer is Mainframe, which can also process millions of instruction per second and capable of accessing billions of data.
    * Minicomputer
    This computer is next in he line but less offers less than mainframe in work and performance. These are the computers, which are mostly preferred by the small type of business personals, colleges, etc.
    * Personal computers
    Almost all the computer users are familiar with the personal computers. They normally know what the personal computer is and what are its functions.
    * Notebook computers
    Having a small size and low weight the notebook is easy to carry to anywhere. A student can take it with him/her to his/her school in his/her bag with his/her book.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Non-Profit Classification? [ 1 Answers ]

I am starting a non-profit with a group of friends. We want to be a social club 501c 7 but our main purpose is to host Charity events. Ive read that we can except up to 35% off net revenue from outside sources. Ive also read that we cannot benefit from any funds outside membership dues. My...

Classification of Solution [ 6 Answers ]

If the solubility of salt in water is .36 g/mL, a solution containing 72 g salt in 200ml water can be described as: A. diluted B. saturated C. unsaturated D. supersaturated

Racial Classification [ 4 Answers ]

Who exactly are considered as "white" people? Is it all of Europe, inclluding Armenia and Georgia? Or just Northern Europeans? Please help, I am writing a report about this.

"computer classification" [ 2 Answers ]

Sir I have a question in my assignment about computer classification I wanted to know What is meant by computer classification

View more questions Search