Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KarenAtkins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 07:21 PM
    use the 5-step procedure for statictic
    , use the 5-step procedure that I have outlined.

1. You are interested in assessing the effectiveness of a domestic violence counseling program designed to decrease the number of domestic abuse incidents among convicted abusers. The case files of ten offenders are randomly selected from the population of convicted abusers. The number of abuse incidents (verbal or physical) six reported six months before the implementation of the counseling program and six months following the completion of the program are reported below. Using a .01 level of significance, test the hypothesis that the number of abuse incidents was greater before participation in the counseling program.

Number of Abuse Incidents Before and After Implementation of Domestic Violence Counseling Program

Offender number Before After
    1 4 2
    2 3 1
    3 1 1
    4 4 0
    5 1 2
    6 3 1
    7 4 3
    8 4 2
    9 4 2
    10 2 0
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 7, 2010, 08:57 PM
    I think your professor has his or her own 5 step outline so we can't follow it as suggested.
    Lynette49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2013, 07:05 PM
    1. You are interested in assessing the effectiveness of a domestic violence counseling program designed to decrease the number of domestic abuse incidents among convicted abusers. The case files of ten offenders are randomly selected from the population of convicted abusers. The number of abuse incidents (verbal or physical) six reported six months before the implementation of the counseling program and six months following the completion of the program are reported below. Using a .01 level of significance, test the hypothesis that the number of abuse incidents was greater before participation in the counseling program.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2013, 02:01 PM
    "use the 5-step procedure that I have outlined."??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Step-dad has been supporting step son after mom moved out and now want custody [ 3 Answers ]

I was with my step-son since he was 2 bio dad has only seen him a total of 48 hrs in 4 years, bio mom left step son with me and I have supported him by myself with out her for past year. I had to do paperwork so that he could go to school, provided medical and babysitting for him, now bio parents...

I have the manuel... I want ENGLISH step by step instructions on mp3/mp4 free music [ 3 Answers ]

As 4 answer... does not help. I have manual... I need step by step instruction in plain words . Not computor words that I don't understand /example /hit button that says... not feeds or something computor talk and words please from what I understand I might have 2 download music to netbook then to...

Please help me on how to reformat hardisk in step by step procedure [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me on how to reformat my hardisk.my operating system is windows xp.please help me in step by step procedure:(

Step-Father Signed both Prenup and Postnup Agreements to Support Step-Child [ 6 Answers ]

My husband signed both a prenuptial and a post-nuptial agreement to educate, maintain and support my children, his step-children. My husband sued me and my children (his step-children) over the agreements several years back but changed his mind and signed a release of all claims, an agreed...

View more questions Search