Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JalJami Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 05:54 PM
    Do I have 401k
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 7, 2010, 05:58 PM

I don't know. Do you remember signing up for one at your place of employment?
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

Nov 8, 2010, 10:39 AM

How in the world would we know?
    You would know if you worked and signed up for one at your place of work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

401k [ 2 Answers ]

1. Can I use rental income to contribute to my Solo 401k? 2. If I pay myself a salary to manage my rental properties, Can some of that salary be contributed to my Solo 401k? 3. What’s the 402(g) limit for 2006? 4. Can 2006 contributions be made up to April 15, 2007.

Is there an example of a 401K waiver that is read to 401K plan participants [ 0 Answers ]

Is there an example of a 401K waiver that is read to 401k plan participants, when they are processing a distribution from their plan with the recordkeeper over the phone.

401k loan and pulling momey out of a 401k to pay the loan off [ 2 Answers ]

I have just turned 591/2 and have a 5,000 dollar loan from my 401k... can I withdraw monies to pay this loan off... and how much will I be taxed if I do? Mickey Huddleston

401K or Roth 401K [ 3 Answers ]

Hai, I am an Indian, presently working for a USA company. I will be in US for next 2-3 years and then I will return back to my country. My employer gave the option to enroll for 401K plan or Roth 401k or a combination of both. And the employer matches my contribution at the rate of 50cents on a...

401k [ 2 Answers ]

I WAS JUST WONDERING ABOUT HOW $ MONEY IS TAKEN OUT, WHEN YOU TAKE OUT ALL THE MONEY?:D I NEED TO CLOSE IT BECAUSE NO MORE MONEY IS BEING INVESTED IN TO IT.:eek: I GOT IT BECUASE THE COPANY I USE TO WORK FOR OFFERED IT TO ME BUT I DO NOT WANT IT ANY MORE. HOW DO I KNOW HOW MUCH WILL BE GONE?

View more questions Search