Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annikalove Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 05:15 PM
    Toe Touch HELP!
    For cheerleading I need to get a toe touch. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but every time I do it I roll out my hips and sit but I can never get it! Any stretches or advice for me? Thank you so much(:
    lifeisweird Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2011, 06:38 PM
    Rolling your hips is exactly correct but your butt is probs to low and your falling down? Well what I would say is keep your chest stragiht up and try to have good poster practic it on the ground and try doing leg lifts so the muscle gets stronger good luck this season

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toe touch [ 10 Answers ]

?? I need a lot of help to get my toe touch higher and more straight? Can some one please help me know? I want to make it on the high school team!

I can't do a toe touch or the splits and a toe touch is required [ 10 Answers ]

:mad::mad::(:(what can I do will some one please help me I only have until August I can't do the splits and I really really want to be a cheerleader some people say that the splits are required to do a toetouch is this true I want to make the tates creek middle school cheerleading team and a toe...

Toe touch hazard [ 4 Answers ]

OMG MY toe touch sux!! I need some major help!! LIke how do you keep your chest up and are you supposed 2 have your hands in fist or flat? PLEAZ HELP!

Toe touch tuck [ 3 Answers ]

I know that I'm looking a little ahead, but my high school tryouts are in a year. I made the competitive middle school squad so I guess that helps. To make the competitive HS squad you MUST have your tripple toe-touch back tuck(and in a year, you may need more than that). I currently have my...

Horrible toe touch [ 6 Answers ]

I no I have posted like 3 questions about my toe-touch, but I REALLY need help! Try outs are in three weeks and I can't make the squad unless my toe touch is perfect!:eek: Okay, so here's my major problem: When ever I roll my hips, I also lean in so much I'm practically upside down! When I don't...

View more questions Search