Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2010, 03:14 PM
    Need help getting access to my PayPal account
    OK... I'll admit it, I'm getting old and they say the mind goes first!:rolleyes::o

I have a PayPal account but I registered for it with an email I no longer have access to.
    I can't remember the password.
    My phone number has changed since I registered.

In order to call customer service at PayPal, you have to friggin' (pardon my French but I am FRUSTRATED! ) log in to your account!! H--E--L--P!! What can I do??
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2010, 04:58 PM

Open a new account. I'm assuming your Paypal account had a zero balance on it, so you may as well open up a new account with your current e-mail address.

You could just e-mail Paypal and explain, but the new account is likely to be simpler.
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2010, 05:21 PM
    There is a balance that's the problem.

I did try emailing them from their website. Once I had finished explaining everything and click on submit, I got a message telling me that the operation I was trying was unsuccessful.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2010, 05:31 PM

Try sending a direct e-mail to [email protected]

Or get a friend with a Paypal account to log in and get the local phone number for you to ring. I could give you the Irish number if you like, but the phone call is likely to cost more than the balance.
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2010, 05:43 PM
    Thanks Eileen! I'll try that address.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a online bank account like ING or Paypal be seized? [ 10 Answers ]

The title pretty much sums up my question but ill elaborate... A court found me and my brother guilty of owing back rent. Long story short we had a verbal agreement with the plaintiffs nephew to pay X amount of money a month in rent and we always paid. In essence we we're subleasing. The nephew...

Paypal account [ 6 Answers ]

I'm not having account in paypal But I liked to be a online tutor everyone asking for the paypal account actually what this account for?? How to create? Any fees? I gone through the site of pay pal more over I can't able get what it is actually meant for?/ Is this really secure one??

Can a online bank account like ING or Paypal be seized? [ 9 Answers ]

The title pretty much sums up my question but ill elaborate... A court found me and my brother guilty of owing back rent. Long story short we had a verbal agreement with the plaintiffs nephew to pay X amount of money a month in rent and we always paid. In essence we we're subleasing. The nephew...

View more questions Search