Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xteeheex Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 01:55 PM
    Does having sex hurt for the first time??
    I been with my boyfriend for 2 years and we may be a bit young but I no I'm ready for it but I'm just scared of how much it will hurt somebody tell me how much it hurt's (I LOVE HIM SO MUCH) and I no he want to have sex.
    Jlesnik33 Posts: 235, Reputation: 26

Nov 7, 2010, 01:59 PM

How young?

Nov 7, 2010, 02:04 PM
    Comment on Jlesnik33's post
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 7, 2010, 02:07 PM

Are you two ready to be parents? -- good jobs, cars, car insurance, a nice place to live, money saved up, educations completed, the approval of your parents, and emotionally mature?

Love isn't a good enough reason to have sex, especially if you're only 14.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 7, 2010, 02:08 PM

And to answer that, yes it does hurt, and yes you are way ( and did I say way) to young to have sex. It for one, is not even legal anywhere

Nov 7, 2010, 02:11 PM

I know you probably don't want to hear this, but your to young and should wait.

My mom was pregnant with me when she was 14 and had me when she was 15. And yes the condom broke. Because she had me at such a young age I honestly had a very crappy childhood, and she wound up passing away when I was 5.

Sex for the first time is different for everyone. Most people yes it hurts, and you can start bleeding. I can not change your mind, so please be safe!

Nov 7, 2010, 02:14 PM
    Yes you may say I'm too young but I love him I'm on the pill anyway
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 7, 2010, 02:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xteeheex View Post
    yes you may say im too young but i love him im on the pill anyway
    The Pill isn't enough protection. The odds are you will get pregnant.

Nov 7, 2010, 02:17 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    I just love him x

Nov 7, 2010, 02:17 PM

Love is not about sex... and the pill isn't 100%

And you have a baby, and he wants nothing to do with it, because he wants to go out and do things, and your stuck at home with no friends, money, trying to keep up with school

Are you going to say that's okay I love him?

Love is a very strong word. And honestly I think your idea of love, is crazy teen hormones
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 7, 2010, 02:19 PM

Will you still love him when the baby is crying at to a.m. and he's not there to help and you have a test at school in the morning but haven't gotten much sleep and forget about studying because you've been too busy with the baby? Yeah, love.

Nov 7, 2010, 02:22 PM

And he can tell you he loves you, only because he wants sex not because he really loves you.

I was in love at 14 now that I'm older, I realize it wasn't love.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 7, 2010, 02:24 PM

Who's going to buy all the diapers for the baby? What about the formula, or do you plan to breastfeed? When your friends call and want you to go with them to the mall, you'll pack up the diaper bag full of baby needs and hope the baby doesn't cry too much while you're there (because that will certainly ruin everyone's fun and no one will ask you to go along again)?

Nov 8, 2010, 10:38 AM
    Dose having sex hurt a lot ?
    I'm a 13 year old girl but you may say I'm too young but me and my boyfriend have been seeing each other since I was 8 we have been friend since I was 3 we love each other a lot (his already fingered me and I've gave him a hand job + blow job) I just want to noo how much it hurts I'm a bit scared we have had a talk about sex and stuff it's his brithday in a couple of week I noo he want to have sex and I do I've got an inplant and we are going to use a condom just please tell me what to doo (I love him so much) we are always happy together x
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2010, 10:47 AM

Where on earth have your parents been?!

No form of birth control is 100% effective, except for abstinence. So yeah, that sounds like a great birthday present, risk getting pregnant with your 13 year old boyfriend and risk ruining your life, his life, and the babies life. Are you ready to be a parent? Is he ready?

If you two really love each other you will both be happy to wait until you are older and ready to deal with all of the risks that come with sex.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2010, 10:49 AM

Wow. Just went and read your other posts. How old are you really? And are you even really on anything form of birth control?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 8, 2010, 10:50 AM

Sex can hurt the first time. You should know that even with birth control there's still a chance you could get pregnant, and I'll tell you now, giving birth really hurts, a lot!

Yes I'm going to tell you you're too young. I'm also going to tell you that it's unlikely that this boy and you will stay together. You're a child. I was a child once too, and I remember thinking I knew everything. I was so very wrong, and so are you.

If you're really in love than why not wait? If you love him now you'll love him in 5 years, right?

What do your parents think about their 13 year old child having sex. When you said you have an implant what kind, and how did you get it? I can't imagine any doctor putting an implant contraceptive into a 13 year old.

There's a reason that children shouldn't have sex. It's because they're children. No one should have sex until they're financially, emotionally and physically ready to have a child. You don't even fall into one of those categories.

Please listen and wait. You won't regret waiting, I promise you that. There's no rush to grow up, just be a kid while you still can.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 8, 2010, 10:54 AM
    >Threads Merged<

xteeheex any chance of telling the TRUTH here ?
    So you have been with this person since you were 8!!

How old is this "boy" ?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 8, 2010, 10:55 AM

Okay, which is it? Are you 13 or 14? Are you on the pill or have an implant? Have you been together since you were 8 or for the last 2 years?

We don't appreciate lies, or stories that change every few minutes. Tell the truth and we'll help, keep changing your story and you're on your own. We volunteer here, we don't need to put up with lies.

Nov 8, 2010, 10:57 AM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    Implant in your arm I had it done a while ago I got my 22 year old friend to say she was my mom

And anyway nobody understands me
    My older sister was having sex at 12

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why does sex still hurt? [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been sexually active for almost a year now, we've been together for two. When we first started having sex it didn't hurt as much. Now every time we have sex it feels like I'm a virgin again. I don't understand why it hurts so much

Will sex hurt for the first time? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm a 13 year old boy, I never had sex. But I've gotten all type of other stuff. But now me and my girlfriend think the is time to take the next step of our relationship, I know it hurts for girls, but does it hurt for boys to? And if does hurt, how does hurt, like what part of your penis hurt....

Why does sex hurt after the 7th time? [ 2 Answers ]

I've had sex for about 7 times now and it still pains my vagina when I'm finished. Why is this so?? ///

Does having sex for the first time hurt? [ 31 Answers ]

- - -> Does having sex for the first time hurt? I'm so terrified that'll it will hurt that I've managed to keep my boyfriend off me for the time being, I'm just wondering if someone could describe the amount of pain a women goes through? No detail's lol I'm just terrified and would like to know....

View more questions Search