Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    estfrgybhu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 12:04 PM
    I have a boyfriend but I don't want to see him but when I'm with him I'm OK..
    I haven't been with my boyfriend for long but the longer I have been with him the more I can't be bothered. He always wants to see me but I try and make excuses up so he doesn't see me, but when I'm with him I'm fine about everything. He always telIs me that he loves me but I don't feel like I'm in love. I don't understand why I feel like this :/ help please?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2010, 12:19 PM

It sounds like you need to give him the "You're-a-nice guy-but-we-just-don't-have-much-in-common" speech. It's not fair to either you or him to hang on to a "relationship" that obviously isn't going anywhere.
    horusre7 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 12:19 PM
    And what's wrong with that? If you're OK ,who says you need to be a couple? You can be best friends. At the end what matters is You both feeling OK. Try to let go of some of the strings which we tend to wrap around each other once in a 'Relationship'. Be Good friends.
    You might think ,well it's easy for you to say that,but believe me I am very much in the same situation ,but I have a child with her too. And we kind of settled down our wild days,you know?. things mellow off for the best,pity most 'of the time we hurt each other first,get in fights ,chase guys or her out of doggy buildings etc ,end up in cooler for the night etc.. Too much hassle
    Chill ,make love ,anything but war or ask yourself too many questions you can't answer or maybe even worse think you can.. etc etc ;)
    pandead Posts: 280, Reputation: 228

Nov 7, 2010, 12:42 PM

You sound like you are young still. Maybe you should change your idea of a "relationship." You shouldn't be with someone you don't want to see, even if things are OK when you see him. Don't you miss him when you're apart?

I don't really agree with the comment above, you sound far from being "best friends" but you could be "just friends."

Sometimes people think they are in love but they really aren't. It happens to everyone, at least you're aware of your feelings. You are not in love with this guy. Be fair to him and honest to yourself and leave him. Find someone who will make you count the minutes before the next time you two meet. Good luck! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why don't I have a boyfriend yet? [ 3 Answers ]

Well I'm in 9th grade I just moved and I am just wonder is there something wrong with me or I don't have a boyfriend because I really don't need. I haven't had a boyfriend at all so please tell me what I should do A.S.A.P

I don't want my boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Actauly he is frm my class and I have known him frm past 3yrs.. v r good friends and nothing more... sum times in class he used to make fun of me a lot and v used 2 fight a lot... actualy I'm in love wit anothr guy and hv askd him out... he told that he likes me but doesnot think this is d age for...

Why I don't have a serious boyfriend yet at 28? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm meeting guys... and am actually good at making pleasant and warm connection, I longed for someone who is a boyfriend-material and doesn't only want a physical contact with me, I look fine, charming, pleasant and warm, smart, very humorous, and am more a flirty conversationalist when I like to...

I don't know if I really like my boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

I have been going out with a guy for over a month now and knew before we went out he really liked me and I couldn't quite make up my mind if I did back completely. I decided I would as I thought he was really sweet. Now I still love his personality but am not sure if I actually have romantic...

I don't know what to do , She has A boyfriend [ 15 Answers ]

First Of All , I am working at an internet café . 10 days ago I met my angel Sophie she's an international model age 17 , she came at the café for some work she had to do on internet . At the first day I started talking to her for general stuff , didn't ask her name or anything else. At the second...

View more questions Search