Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chadkastle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 11:00 AM
    Series 1935G Serial No. *13872450G, Silver dollar certificate, any significant value?
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2010, 10:01 PM

ChadKasle(?)YOU are saying that the note you have { HAS A STAR( * ) AT the start of the serial number if so it is even more valueable; also known as a replacement note , and you will find them in all denominotions;;. AS you can see below in the values that I have printed ,that what I was saying that a star note is a lot more valuable;; THe signatures should be [ SMITH AND DILLON} HERE CARE THE VALUES FOR BOTH - REG note VF-20 = $3.00 ::UNC-63= $12.50::Now for the STAR NOTE[ VF-20=$7.50 :: UNC-
    63=$ 30.00;; NOTE -YOU will find the star notes in all denominations;; Have a great day and a better tomorrow ;;AND -GOD BLESS :::F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1935 one dollar silver certificate with a star in the serial number [ 3 Answers ]

Perfect in every way never has never been touched,besides at mint

I have a 1 dollar 1928 A series Silver Certificate [ 1 Answers ]

The serial number of it is A87953136B, it has so many folds it ended up tearing in half somewhere down the years, but just curious if worth anything. Thanks!

1935 one dollar silver certificate with a star in the serial number [ 7 Answers ]

It has a star in front *18357574G IT IS A 1935g series it has a R8210 IN LOWRE RIGHT HAND. IT HAS A BLUE SEAL AND SERIAL NO# is in blue.at top it has silver certificate. It has no folds are dirt or creases at all nor is it worn any... bill is perfect.great color. Can you tell me close...

Silver Certificate Dollar Series 1935E [ 2 Answers ]

What is this dollar worth?

View more questions Search