Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oreoct3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 08:22 AM
    Newlywed
    I just got married. My spouse owes taxes. Can I be held responsible for those back taxes owed if I file separately.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 7, 2010, 08:29 AM

So you are saying that you don't love her enough to help her pay her past due bills ?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2010, 11:25 AM

No.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Newlywed,pregnant,perfect husband,house but no sex [ 4 Answers ]

Ive been married just about a year now. My life from the outside seems perfect. I have a wonderful husband who says he loves me, a beautiful house,dogs,car,money,careers,and soon to have a new baby in our lives. My problem is my husband won't make love to me. When we were dating we were like...

I am a Newlywed! [ 6 Answers ]

Any advice to me and my new husband? :)

Newlywed αlreαdy deαd-- my mαrriαge lαsted less thαn 2 yeαrs [ 107 Answers ]

Well I hαd α bαby αnd with thαt post pαrtum depression cαme αlong with thαt.. So well αnywαys.. it's over.. He wαs αlwαys so distαnt, αlwαys meαn to me, kept reminding me of pαst mistαkes, nαme-cαlled.. bαsicαlly emotionαl "αbuse"-- don't like thαt word so let's sαy bullying... He'd...

A newlywed couple [ 1 Answers ]

A newlywed couple just moved into their new house. One day the husband Comes home from work and his wife says, "Honey, you know, in the upstairs bathroom one of the pipes is leaking, could you fix it?" The husband just Looked at his wife and said "What do I look like, Mr. Plumber?" A few days...

View more questions Search