Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stylish87 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 07:46 AM
    Bio claire
    I have been using boi claire for a little while now and its really working... started 2 break out with spots now and I am a person that does get spots... and now I have lots on black heads on my forehead... do you know what I can use 2 make it go?
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Nov 7, 2010, 08:06 AM

Yeah... you can use "stop using Bio Claire"!

Nov 7, 2010, 08:16 AM
    I don't use it no more on my face... I want to use something that will remove the blackheads

Nov 7, 2010, 09:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stylish87 View Post
    i dont use it no more on my face.... i jst want to use somthing that will remove the blackheads
    Hun... run away from Bio Claire. Stretch marks will be your portion! Thin skin... just put it away.Its one of those products that work but with a price tag.
    Blackheads are difficult to treat... that I know.The first thing you want to do is get Apricot scrub with 2% salicylic acid.Then get a blackhead remover... it cost like $4.Got to Youtube and watch how its being used.
    Before using it to extract black heads,put your face over a bucket of steam from hot water,cover with a towel so it really steams your face.It will open your pores and make the blackheads to come out fast when you use the extractor.
    It can take like 30mins or more to take them out... you can't take all out on one day.But if you do this like twice a week,then you will see improvement!

Nov 7, 2010, 10:15 AM
    Thank you for that... with the Apricot scrub would it remove all blackhead and return skin to normal?

Nov 7, 2010, 10:15 AM
    Also how long will it take?

Nov 7, 2010, 10:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stylish87 View Post
    thank you for that... with the Apricot scrub would it remove all blackhead and return skin to normal?
    No... it won't remove all the blackheads.
    It will help for exfoliation... and remove some.
    Blackhead are difficult to treat.
    When I was treating mine,I used to go for a facial once in two weeks.The lady would use vapour and steam my face while covering my eyes with wet cotton. Then after like 30mins,she used something like a suction tube plucked to a machine.It sucks out blackheads and white heads.Then with the blackhead remover I mentioned above,she will use it to remove the stubborn ones that did not come off.My face GREATLY improved until I had few or no more blackheads.

Nov 7, 2010, 10:29 AM

As for time,I can't really tell.But if you don't have too many micro size ones... better.Those are difficult to see.Lets say a month and half if your case is not tough.

Nov 7, 2010, 10:36 AM
    Thanks for that... I will try that
    hotchik09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2010, 08:28 AM
    Guys from my experience its better to use a much more less strong cream for the face because the slin there is so lite!you are better off spending abit like buys something like fair and white o clear essence what ever goes well for you and for the rest of the body you can use the really strong stuff because the body skin is tougher.

Nov 19, 2010, 01:08 PM
    Thanks for that... I have started to use clear essence on my face to I can even out my skin tone... because bio claires has left my face all different colours
    billie2010 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2010, 08:59 AM
    Hi

Which lightening cream/lotion would you recommend for the body? I've not found any that works on the body, only the face. This is very annoying!
    INFORMEDBUYER Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Apr 10, 2011, 03:00 PM
    You cannot use Bio Claire everyday. As someone above said (and it has been repeated many times on this site)BioClaire works fast but it WILL cause spots, thinning of the skin and make your skin very rough. If you do use it at all, you should never put it on your face. Its best to use it once a day for maybe 10 days but also use a good cocoa butter (like Palmer's) when you are not putting on the BioClaire. If the BioClaire has a strong, funny odor.. throw it out.. its no good. BTW, Clear Essence did not work for me but who knows.. you may have better luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you mix Bio Claire Cream with bio claire lotion ? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you mix Bio Claire Skin Lightening Cream in Tube with bio claire lotion to work faster.

Bio Claire [ 15 Answers ]

Hi Guys, It's been quite some time since I've done any post because I was so distraught about my skin. It STILL looks like goobers and raisinets, although somewhat better. It appears that the burns suffered from a cream combo I used looks like hyperpigmented scars. I did start using bio claire...

When using bio claire does your.. [ 6 Answers ]

When u use bio claire oil and cream mixed together does your skin peel?

Bio claire [ 3 Answers ]

How long does it really take for bio claire to start showing some real results been using it seen the way it works on other people but... I'm anxious

View more questions Search