Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ceaser_soares Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2010, 10:57 PM
    I am a marine engineer
    I am a marine engineer sailing as class 2 n now giving exams for class1.already passed writtens but orals are left.I have now applied for my portuguese passport.I have answered all my exams in india.I want to know whether I will be able to answer my oral exam in india after I get my portuguese passport?I also want to know if I'l get jobs in india in shipping with a portuguese passpor

Check out some similar questions!

How to get a license as marine engineer for third engineer in U.S.A. Or U.K [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a student in South Korea and I also have Third engineer license for working on a merchant ship in Korea. But I want get a license in U.S.A or U.K. So could you tell me what I have to do for this. I want work in a U.S.A company or U.K one having a license which I will get a...

What are the duties and responsibilities of a marine engineer apprentice [ 1 Answers ]

What are the duties and responsibilities of a marine engineer apprentice

Ask a mechanical engineer [ 0 Answers ]

I have a hobby of making coin rings by tapping a silver coin around its circumference edge with a small hammer while I turn the coin on top of an anvil to flatten the edge until it reaches a desired width and diameter. Then I cut the center out and polish it. I need advice or an idea to make this...

You. S. Marine [ 2 Answers ]

The train was quite crowded, so a U. S. Marine walked the entire length Looking for a seat, but the only seat left was taken by a well dressed, Middle-aged, French woman's poodle. The war-weary Marine asked,'Ma'am, may I have that seat?' The French

Marine engineer license for a second engineer [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir or madom What is the Prossure in uptaining an second marine engineer license ,

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.