Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gloomy123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Mar 28, 2008, 05:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sheralcrow
    So is this what you do all day"gloomy"..
    sit on here and try to berate, people trying to acieve their dream skin tone??
    FYI, I am of african american and indian descent, so why would that have anything to do with wanting to depigment the skin???
    sounds like you are racist!!!

And furthermore, why not try to tell people other options like alpha arbutin, or something,

YOU SOUND LIKE EVERYONE ELSE...JUST LOOVE YOUR SKIN...BLAH..BLAH..BLAH..

I GUESS THAT IS WHY THERE IS EVEN AN SKIN LIGHTENING MARKET ANYWAY...BECAUSE EVERYONE JUST LOOOVES DARK SKIN..ECSPECIALLY DARK SKIN GIRLS../WOMEN...

UMMMMN NOOOO...THEY DONT...
    DO YA READ?
    HAVENT YOU HEARD ABOUT COLORISM, THE JOB MARKETS PREFERRING LIGHT SKIN..
    NO MATTER IF YOU ARE DEGREED ...
    WHY ALL/ MANY MEN/PRACTICALLY ALL OVER THE GLOBE, WANTING TO MARRY AND BREED WITH WHITE/OR LIGHTER WOMEN??????????

SO I GUESS DARKER WOMEN ARE JUST MAKING THIS UP, AND JUST WOKE UP ONE DAY AND SAID"I ANT TO BE 3 SHADES LIGHTER"...

NO, IT IS BECAUSE OF HURT/PAIN/ FEELING DISCRIMINATED ON, NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, AND HOW GOOD YOU DO, OR HOW MANY DEGREES YOU HAVE.
    DEGREES, can't HUG YOU.
    AND PLEASE DONT BRING UP OPRAH, OR SOME BOGUS, ONCE IN A LIFETIME HAPPENING...
    UNTIL THE MARKET MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR DARKER GIRLS TO FEEL APPRECIATED, AND LOVED, AND BEAUTIFUL, MONO WILL ALWAYS BE A CHOICE FOR THEM/US ..
    RISKS ARE INVOLVED IN EVERYTHING....RIGHT?

YOU ARE A REAL KILL -JOY....."GLOOMY".....
    PLEASE SUGGEST SOMETHING ELSE THAT WILL LIGHTEN OTHERS SKIN BESIDES MONO, AND ALPHA ARBUTIN...SINCE YOU WANT TO BE THE PREACHER OF ALL THINGS TO DO WITH MONO AS BAD.
    YOUR SUGGESTIONS GOES HERE___________________

VAHID SEEMS TO BE DOING FINE, AND LOVIE1 HAS BEEN USING IT FOR A WHILE, MY FRIEND HAS BEEN USING BENOQUIN A WHILE...
    HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THOSE PEOPLE?

SO WAHT DO YOU SUPPOSE "GLOOMY",?????
    JUST , GET OVER IT...IS THAT THE SOLUTION????????

Yeah vahid and lovie 1 were originally light skin people in the first place right?? read the old post and you will see for yourself as well, vahid post pics. willing to bet you are darker than he is. And his ethnic is different. So is lovies you can look at them and tell.. oh bu tdid'nt they post the race mixture yes they did. Those were already light people.

Simply you are going to mess yourself up. And not only will you have those so called problems of being dark skin. You will also have the problem of patch work skin to go along with that. Ha.

Then comeback and tell us how hard it is to get a job. Get a spouse, But one thing I can garuntee is you will get NOTICE. BUT IT WON'T BE THE WAY YOU WANT TO GET NOTICE.

Then you will be ''GLOOMY'' too.
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Mar 28, 2008, 06:19 AM
    People, please don't fight with gloomy , that's her experience and she is genuine, and appreciate that she is trying to protect all of us, I said on my last post what I was told about what to do if you buy something bad over seas, just sue them, no not enough to mess up your life with such a high percentage of life destroying possibility cream.
    I heard on 20,20 show before about Chinese medicine, ( of course not all of them are not genuine and without integrity) any way, this guy with high cholesterol was taking his medicine from this pharmacy (the pharmacy gets its medicines from China) any way the guy died because what he was taking was not a cholesterol medication, was fake, and in this case it might be mixed with any thing.
    What gloomy is saying might not happen to you the same way, but the risk still stands, just appreciate her and wish her well and do whatever you want to do
    I have a big change of heart, if you go to any doctor they won't object on using Hydroquinone which all of you think is a very very bad, they will prescribe it for you if you need it, but under no circumstances they will prescribe mono for you if you are not over 70% with vitiligo

Mar 28, 2008, 06:34 AM
    True and that's why a lot of these people don't go to the doctors BECAUSE they want monobenzone for lightening, and they KNOW that the docs won't give it to them. THIS IS WHY ILLEGAL MONOBENZONE ,MEDICINES FROM ACROSS SEAS IS A BIG Business.

And also a potential to be scammed with fake medicines.
    And if I was smart enough to have used common sense I would'nt be in the situation I'm in now.

Yeah Michael jackson may have used it. But I BET YOU HE DID'NT GET IT FROM CHINA AND INDIA. AND I BET HE HAD REAL DOCS. AND DERMS. TO ASSIST HIM TOO. It wasn't no self made cream. which is what a lot of you are doing.
    sheralcrow Posts: 8, Reputation: 1
    -

Mar 28, 2008, 08:38 AM
    Actually, gloomy if you have read my post, i said i am mixed with indian and african american..
    And i also said that i was about a shade and a half, darker then vahids original color!

So how much of a difference would that really make?
    I mean, if you are suuuuper black, of course it is not adviseable to use mono, but again i am not skillet black, a shade and a half darker then vahid...
    So it is okay, if you are light,light skin to use the mono without vitiligo, but if you have the least bit color in your skin it is not??

Whatever...

And benoquin is prescribe for people with 50% vitiligo are more...
    That is a fact muna, read it up on any vitiligosupport/boards, which i am a member on...

And i am the original poster who told vahid that you should never use mono on your face to begin with... because of a possible rash occurring...

And lastly to gloomy, you say very little about what a person should do to find love if they are darker skinned...
    I am from the indian family, and know no matter hwat you do... in the indian culture(even native born indians, like my mom)... they look down upon anyone who is not realllllllllly light skin... the men ,the women... practically everyone in the indian community... jobs, finances , are affected by this...
    Not just love...
    I mean, if i want to be an entertainer, and that is what i want to do...
    I would rather be lighter skinned, and have a greater chance of making it, then my original, light golden caramel/light peanut butter color...
    Anf furthermore, i have money to seek derms/doctors if need be..

Lastly i am not that dark to begin with...
    You are making it like mono should only be used by any culture other then the black culture/or those with dark brown-my complected skin color...
    Then if these people who are already light liggt skinned, why are they using it, if they are already, light/light skinned??

You have been on here the last week, trying to be a scaremonger...
    I looked at this board for support, and was getting plenty until you showed up...
    And you still have not suggested any cream/ or what not to use to lighten relatively safely..
    You are quick to call us stupid, but you have yet to desribe what you done/what percent/what measures you took to prevent any bad reactions from mono...
    All you are doing is, trying to make people feel miserable like you, because you did not take the fullest cautiom possinble to do it right..
    And you need to stop trying to make it like your skin will fall off or something, when that is not the case, the worse that can happen if you use mono is*repigmentation from too much sun exposure, which is reverseable
    *patchy looking skin----that will eventually fully depigment
    *and at the begginiong a small rash..

Yes your situation is unique, gloomy..
    Because my friend is darker the me, and with like
    25 % vitiligo, very small amnt, on her lower back, which is now matching with all of her skin..
    And she had no problems besides a small rash, at the beginning which, after she diluted it became okay..
    And she has been using for going on 2 yrs..
    Darker then me.

So who cares, my mono is here, and i will use this weekend, i am getting mine mixed at a pharmacy by a professional, whom i have known a good while... i will not sit and wait forever to become what i want to, because some unique rare , incident happened to you gloomy..
    How black were you when you first used?
    That might have had something to do with it.

Mar 28, 2008, 09:19 AM
    Actually,, gloomy if you have read my post, I said I am mixed with INDIAN AND AFRICAN AMERICAN..
    AND I ALSO SAID THAT I WAS ABOUT A SHADE AND A HALF, DARKER THEN VAHIDS ORIGINAL COLOR!!

SO HOW MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE WOULD THAT REALLY MAKE?
    I MEAN, IF YOU ARE SUUUUPER BLACK, OF COURSE IT IS NOT ADVISEABLE TO USE MONO, BUT AGAIN I AM NOT SKILLET BLACK, A SHADE AND A HALF DARKER THEN VAHID....
    SO IT IS OKAY, IF YOU ARE LIGHT,LIGHT SKIN TO USE THE MONO WITHOUT VITILIGO, BUT IF YOU HAVE THE LEAST BIT COLOR IN YOUR SKIN ITIS NOT?????

WHATEVER...

AND BENOQUIN IS PRESCRIBE FOR PEOPLE WITH 50% VITILIGO ARE MORE....
    THAT IS A FACT MUNA, READ IT UP ON ANY VITILIGOSUPPORT/BOARDS, WHICH I AM A MEMBER ON....

AND I AM THE ORIGINAL POSTER WHO TOLD VAHID THAT YOU SHOULD NEVER USE MONO ON YOUR FACE TO BEGIN WITH....BECAUSE OF A POSSIBLE RASH OCCURING....

AND LASTLY TO GLOOMY, YOU SAY VERY LITTLE ABOUT WHAT A PERSON SHOULD DO TO FIND LOVE IF THEY ARE DARKER SKINNED...
    I AM FROM THE INDIAN FAMILY, AND KNOW NO MATTER HWAT YOU DO...IN THE INDIAN CULTURE(EVEN NATIVE BORN INDIANS, LIKE MY MOM)....THEY LOOK DOWN UPON ANYONE WHO IS NOT REALLLLLLLLLLY LIGHT SKIN....THE MEN ,THE WOMEN...PRACTICALLY EVERYONE IN THE INDIAN COMMUNITY....JOBS, FINANCES , ARE AFFECTED BY THIS...
    NOT JUST LOVE...
    I MEAN, IF I WANT TO BE AN ENTERTAINER, AND THAT IS WHAT I WANT TO DO...
    I WOULD RATHER BE LIGHTER SKINNED, AND HAVE A GREATER CHANCE OF MAKING IT, THEN MY ORIGINAL, LIGHT GOLDEN CARAMEL/LIGHT PEANUT BUTTER COLOR....
    ANF FURTHERMORE, I HAVE MONEY TO SEEK DERMS/DOCTORS IF NEED BE..

LASTLY I AM NOT THAT DARK TO BEGIN WITH...
    YOU ARE MAKING IT LIKE MONO SHOULD ONLY BE USED BY ANY CULTURE OTHER THEN THE BLACK CULTURE/OR THOSE WITH DARK BROWN-MY COMPLECTED SKIN COLOR...
    THEN IF THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY LIGHT LIGGT SKINNED, WHY ARE THEY USEING IT, IF THEY ARE ALREADY, LIGHT/LIGHT SKINNED?????

YOU HAVE BEEN ON HERE THE LAST WEEK, TRYING TO BE A SCAREMONGER...
    I LOOKED AT THIS BOARD FOR SUPPORT, AND WAS GETTING PLENTY UNTIL YOU SHOWED UP....
    AND YOU STILL HAVE NOT SUGGESTED ANY CREAM/ OR WHAT NOT TO USE TO LIGHTEN RELATIVELY SAFELY..
    YOU ARE QUICK TO CALL US STUPID, BUT YOU HAVE YET TO DESRIBE WHAT YOU DONE/WHAT PERCENT/WHAT MEASURES YOU TOOK TO PREVENT ANY BAD REACTIONS FROM MONO...
    ALL YOU ARE DOING IS, TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL MISERABLE LIKE YOU, BECAUSE YOU DID NOT TAKE THE FULLEST CAUTIOM POSSINBLE TO DO IT RIGHT..
    AND YALL NEED TO STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT LIKE YOUR SKIN WILL FALL OFF OR SOMETHING, WHEN THAT IS NOT THE CASE, THE WORSE THAT CAN HAPPEN IF YOU USE MONO IS*REPIGMENTATION FROM TOO MUCH SUN EXPOSURE, WHICH IS REVERSEABLE
    *PATCHY LOOKING SKIN----THAT WILL EVENTUALLY FULLY DEPIGMENT
    *AND AT THE BEGGINIONG A SMALL RASH..

YES YOUR SITUATION IS UNIQUE, GLOOMY..
    BECAUSE MY FRIEND IS DARKER THE ME, AND WITH LIKE
    25 % VITILIGO, VERY SMALL AMNT, ON HER LOWER BACK, WHICH IS NOW MATCHING WITH ALL OF HER SKIN..
    AND SHE HAD NO PROBLEMS BESIDES A SMALL RASH, AT THE BEGINNING WHICH, AFTER SHE DILUTED IT BECAME OKAY..
    AND SHE HAS BEEN USING FOR GOING ON 2 YRS..
    DARKER THEN ME.

SO WHO CARES, MY MONO IS HERE, AND I WILL USE THIS WEEKEND, I AM GETTING MINE MIXED AT A PHARMACY BY A PROFESSIONAL, WHOM I HAVE KNOWN A GOOD WHILE...I WILL NOT SIT AND WAIT FOREVER TO BECOME WHAT I WANT TO, BECAUSE SOME UNIQUE RARE , INCIDENT HAPPENED TO YOU GLOOMY..
    HOW BLACK WERE YOU WHEN YOU FIRST USED?
    THAT MIGHT HAVE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT.

Go ahead you'll regret it later . Furthermore there is not a pharmist or chemist that will risk losing thier licsense to mix a medication for someone who does'nt have a medical need for it.
    if you could have gotton a professional to do irt in the first place legally. then you would'nt have been going thru hoops from country to country to try and get this stuff illegally. you simply would have gone to this ''pharmacy'' in the first place...... please.
    You even said in your post some 'friend' in canada was mixing it so I take it that's who your pharmasist is?. yeah,

Mar 28, 2008, 09:24 AM
    Save your ranting for later on.. you will need it. If you mess yourself up don't even think about sueing. Cause 1. you obtain it illegally, 2. they company that sold it to you is not held liable to how you use it.
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

Mar 28, 2008, 10:33 AM
    So is this what you do all day"gloomy"..

I GUESS THAT IS WHY THERE IS EVEN AN SKIN LIGHTENING MARKET ANYWAY...BECAUSE EVERYONE JUST LOOOVES DARK SKIN..ECSPECIALLY DARK SKIN GIRLS../WOMEN...

UMMMMN NOOOO...THEY DONT...
    DO YA READ?
    HAVENT YOU HEARD ABOUT COLORISM, THE JOB MARKETS PREFERRING LIGHT SKIN..
    NO MATTER IF YOU ARE DEGREED ...
    WHY ALL/ MANY MEN/PRACTICALLY ALL OVER THE GLOBE, WANTING TO MARRY AND BREED WITH WHITE/OR LIGHTER WOMEN??????????

SO I GUESS DARKER WOMEN ARE JUST MAKING THIS UP, AND JUST WOKE UP ONE DAY AND SAID"I ANT TO BE 3 SHADES LIGHTER"...

NO, IT IS BECAUSE OF HURT/PAIN/ FEELING DISCRIMINATED ON, NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, AND HOW GOOD YOU DO, OR HOW MANY DEGREES YOU HAVE.
    DEGREES, can't HUG YOU.
    AND PLEASE DONT BRING UP OPRAH, OR SOME BOGUS, ONCE IN A LIFETIME HAPPENING...

JUST , GET OVER IT...IS THAT THE SOLUTION????????
    Sheralcrow, I must say you so WRONG. What you are saying is ALL in your head! I can't believe you have such a warped view of the world. My complexion is like Naomi Campbelle so I am pretty dark and I have NEVER experienced any discrimination because of my skin tone. In Fact people of all races and colors tell me I am sooo Beautiful. I am not exaggerating when I say that not a week goes by in my life without someone telling me I am georgious. I am not bragging, it's the truth.

And how can you say all men don't like dark women?? My mother is very dark and my dad who is very light skined married her. So what are you talking about? My husband is WHITE and he loves my skin tone and so do his family, they are always commenting on how I have such nice skin. There are so all the dark women I know are happily married.
    And by the way, I have degree in Biology and I have a very good Job! I was not descriminated because I was dark. That is such a riduculous conspiracy theory. Stop using your skin tone as an excuse for being a slacker. Anyone can achieve anything they want no matter their race, color, age, height, wieght etc.

The reason why you feel that way is because it is all in your head! I think before you try and lighten your skin you should probably invest that money in gettting some psychiatric counseling for your LOW selfesteem issues.

Mar 28, 2008, 11:07 AM
    Amen to that! She does need it!
    lilmsj Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 11:12 AM
    I think its wrong for you guys to be arguing were all here for the same thing to find a way to lighten our skin weather its 1 shade or 15 shades were all here for the same thing so all need 2 take this beef and squash it and go make me a damn burger my is hungry I isn't got time 4 this ishhh like I said I'm about whoopi goldburgs color and if you can end this and tell me what 2 use we can be the best of fiends good day mate(:

Mar 28, 2008, 11:42 AM
    Saturday

Check out these people and their stories
    monobenzone_attention Posts: 64, Reputation: 3
    -

Mar 28, 2008, 12:24 PM
    Very sad story.. hydroquinone is so bad
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Mar 28, 2008, 01:04 PM
    :eek: I'm so glad I've never used any hydroquinone on my skin ever... :p
    Brown skin Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 02:35 PM
    A-Arbutin is glucosylated hydroquinone
    applebeee Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Mar 28, 2008, 02:43 PM
    I read that article you posted gloomey

And how do we know that monobenozone or these other stronger lighteners won't damage our skin once we stop using it?

But we are still here searching for the right lighteners huh? I've used hydro for over 20 years and my skin didn't started getting darker until I used mono 3% go figure...
    monobenzone_attention Posts: 64, Reputation: 3
    -

Mar 28, 2008, 04:07 PM
    3% mono will do nothing.. honestly =)

don't use mono if you want to lighten.. it depigs the skin

mono can give you freckles and blotches.. which isn't that noticeable when you have a light complexion..

bless you
    -

Mar 28, 2008, 08:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sassyT
    Sheralcrow, I must say you so WRONG. What you are saying is ALL in your head! i can't beleive you have such a warped view of the world. My complexion is like Naomi Campbelle so i am pretty dark and i have NEVER experienced any discrimination because of my skin tone. In Fact people of all races and colors tell me i am sooo Beautiful. I am not exaggerating when i say that not a week goes by in my life without someone telling me i am georgious. I am not bragging, its the truth.

And how can you say all men dont like dark women??? My mother is very dark and my dad who is very light skined married her. So what are you talking about?? My husband is WHITE and he loves my skin tone and so do his family, they are always commenting on how i have such nice skin. There are so all the dark women i know are happily married.
    And by the way, i have degree in Biology and i have a very good Job! I was not descriminated because i was dark. That is such a riduculous conspiracy theory. Stop using your skin tone as an excuse for being a slacker. Anyone can achieve anything they want no matter thier race, color, age, height, wieght etc.

the reason why you feel that way is because it is all in your head! I think before you try and lighten your skin you should probably invest that money in gettting some psychiatric couseling for your LOW selfesteem issues.
    Okay, yeah believe that if you want to...
    Why are you on a skin lightening board then?
    Let me guess, to even up your complexion?:rolleyes:

Well if every time you walk out the ndoor people throw themselves at you, then why are you here then?:rolleyes:

When youn get through I am from the south, and black guys/ are verrry racist, more so then the whites.. in the USA!!

And where are you from?
    So whatever, get off a board for people who are lightening their skin!!
    -

Mar 28, 2008, 09:20 PM
    Guys Who Want To Use Mono, Withot Basing It's Use, And Progress, I Am Going To Start Another Thread... '

No Gloomy Clouds Allowed...
    Nectaria Posts: 5, Reputation: -1

Mar 30, 2008, 11:16 AM
    To sheral crow
    Thanks u so much for telling these truths to that gloomy whatever and that will be great to have a new thread without any spammers, hypocrites and stupid "glooming"
    -

Mar 30, 2008, 06:50 PM
    Okay, guys I have just applied the mono again tonight, just out of the shower..
    And yes it stung a little bit more this time...

Side note**i also use body exfoliating gloves, that you can buy at walmart... they help the thick body cells turn over really well, so twhen I get out the tub, I can apply the mono really well, and it goes on my legs smooth..

Since I have like 3 huge bottles, for my body, and 2 large ones for my face, I will not have to order any more for like 4-5 mnths..
    Remember I am starting slowly..

My mixture is really silky, becasuse of the chemist mixing it for me..
    It feels like smooth cocoa butter going on my legs..

I do feel a stinging sensation that lasts about 2-5 minutes, but it does not hurt, it is like a small sting on my lower half of my legs, I apply only under my knees..
    And I am just so excited to know, that if/when I am done with this batch(whcich will be a long time from now)
    I will definiately see plenty of lightening..

I am eafer as heck!

But I don't sit and just think about it all day, I will have patience and do it right, so my golden /caramel skin tone will eventually become a creamy bright /whiteish/palesish bright gold color..

I can't wait to turn my golden honey nipples into a pink blossom/reddish color..
    Guys This will be like a journey like no other..

Do you guys think I should ask the chemist to add some ethanol to it..
    Or , should I do it myself?
    NO... I am sure the chemist knew what he did the other day when he mixed it..
    I hust heard ethanol will make it dissolve even more faster, into my skin...
    Anyway will keep posting guys!
    lilmsj Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 07:03 PM
    I can't wait to turn my golden honey nipples into a pink blossom/reddish color.. LOL girl you are so crazi and I'm proud of you for sticking this threw no matter what hope it works really well for you but I still have a few more questions 2 ask you if you if you don't mind do you really think in the end it will turn you that white even after you stop what if you use it only for a month do you think its possible to get from whoopi goldburgs color to christina millians color??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get monobenzone or benoquin if I don't have vitiligo? [ 171 Answers ]

Is there ANY way? I totally understand the capacity of this drug and how you will NEVER get pigment back but this is what I want. I am pretty pale anyway so I don't think ill get the "white streaks" that they warn about. How can I get any of these brands if I don't have vitiligo and can't get a...

View more questions Search