Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SunshineNY Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Mar 13, 2008, 02:58 PM
    Yes all, I have just received my package. Customs held it from the 3rd of march until today the 13th of march. I am still waiting for Herbalinn... they claimed they sent it and they are going to send me another one. That is such a lie how they believed they sent it to me already because the label number they gave me states that the package was never shipped and the package is being sent to my usps po box so, I will defenetely get it. Guess what, I checked their website right now... the site does not work... I sent them an email... the email was returned... I will not lose my money no way.
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 04:38 PM
    Congrats on receiving your purchase sunshineNY :-) best of luck with herbalinn

Mar 13, 2008, 07:02 PM
    Thanks... I would like to think positive... I am going to wait for the Benzyl before I mix my mono.
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Mar 13, 2008, 07:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8stuff
    All the guys who have used mono successfully, please help me understand something. I've been reading this thread for a few months now but I'm still confused on one thing. Someone from this thread said that if you use mono, in 4-5 years you will be completely white (like MJ) even if you stop using when you reach your desired color. Someone else said that once you reach your desired color, you can maintain it and it would not turn white if you don't want it to. So, which one is true. Would really like to know this as totally MJ white is not my goal. Would really appreciate some feedback from you guys. Thanx.
    Can someone please kindly answer my above question? Thanks.
    sheralcrow Posts: 8, Reputation: 1
    -

Mar 13, 2008, 07:38 PM
    Hey guys!

K...

So, I still don't have moy mono, from my friend in canada..

So I will get another batch, and see if some one else from canada, ON THIS BOARD LIKE MUNA, CAN HAVE IT SENT to her from anil, and she mixes it for me and ships it to me?

If no, I will get it from another more EXPENSIVE SOURCE, YET IT IS LEGIT AND HERE IN THE US..

WELLL about 600 dollars down the drain, and still no mono...

Well oh well... when I place my order next week I will receive it in a couple of days , since it is not too far from where I live... YAAAY!

But a bummer I can't get what I paid for.. this suckkkks..
    I WILL STILL RECORD MY RESULTS!1

CHOW!
    -

Mar 13, 2008, 07:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineNY
    Thanks.....I would like to think positive...I am going to wait for the Benzyl before I mix my mono.
    HEY, do who did anil ship with when you received your package?

Also where do you live?

Thanks!
    applebeee Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Mar 13, 2008, 10:28 PM
    I want mono but I'm not chemist so, I don't want to mix powders and creams. Plus how do you know how strong to make it for a white person, black, asian to make them light? Dose everyone use the same strenth? I'm dark African American I would know what strenth to use because I've been using hydrquinone for yeaaaaaaaars, and once I stop I'll be darker than my original complxion. I would need a stronger strenth of mono? Pus who can you trust to send it to you in The States?

I WANT MY MONO AND I WANT IT NOW. Lol
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Mar 13, 2008, 10:38 PM
    You can try the Anil guy, someone mentioned on page 8 of this thread but you might have a hard time receiving it from customs in the US.:rolleyes:
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Mar 14, 2008, 04:24 AM
    Sheralcrow, check your pm
    The darker the skin is the more sensitive it is. Contrary to everyone thinks, more melanin more sensitivity, yes it does help but only in decreasing the chances of getting skin cancer.
    Melanin does not like to be disturbed suddenly, will always fight to come back and it will come back evenly or erratically, the darker the skin is the easily it scars, so be extra gentle with it. You can see that in the hands, if you see 2 individuals working in heavy duty jobs, the one with darker skin shows roughness in the hands more than the lighter or white individual.
    Brown skin Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2008, 12:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sheralcrow
    Hey guys!!

K...

So, I still dont have moy mono, from my friend in canada..

so I will go ahead and get another batch, and see if some one else from canada, ON THIS BOARD LIKE MUNA, CAN HAVE IT SENT to her from anil, and she mixes it for me and ships it to me?

If no, I will get it from another more EXPENSIVE SOURCE, YET IT IS LEGIT AND HERE IN THE US..

WELLL about 600 dollars down the drain, and still no mono....

well oh well...when I place my order next week I will receieve it in a couple of days , since it is not too far from where I live...YAAAY!!

But a bummer I can't get what I payed for..this suckkkks..
    I WILL STILL RECORD MY RESULTS!1

CHOW!!
    Hey, I just wanted to know why can't you let the company send it to you and you mix it yourself;)

Mar 14, 2008, 12:19 PM
    You can try the Anil guy, someone mentioned on page 8 of this thread but you might have a hard time receiving it from customs in the US.:rolleyes:
    Hey, what kind of problems are there sending it to the US.

Mar 14, 2008, 01:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineNY
    Yes all, I have just received my package. Customs held it from the 3rd of march until today the 13th of march. I am still waiting for Herbalinn...they claimed they sent it and they are going to send me another one. That is such a lie how they believed they sent it to me already because the label number they gave me states that the package was never shipped and the package is being sent to my usps po box so, I will defenetely get it. Guess what, I checked their website right now...the site does not work...I sent them an email...the email was returned...I will not lose my money no way.
    Hey, I am going to order my mono today but I just wanted to know if we are ordering from the same company or not. I am Going to PM you right now and tell the companys that I have and hopefully you will tell me where you got your mono from. Your company seem more trust worthy because you receive you product
    -

Mar 14, 2008, 01:30 PM
    Anil Will Not Premix The Powder Into A Cream, I Already Asked Him..

Customs In The Usa, Are A/holes... and Will Not Let Any Powder Form To Come Into The Usa... cause Of The Anthrax Scare... ecspecially Since It Comes From India..

So Whoever Orders From Anil, On Here That Is From The Usa... you Will Not Receive Your Powder, Unless You Send It To Someone In Another Country Like Canada, Have Them Mix It, And Send It To You.

Mar 14, 2008, 04:26 PM
    I actually live here in US... NY and package was mailed from Anil in India. Customs held the package from JFK Airport from the 3rd of March until the 13th of march as soon the hold was released, I received the package that very same day. I used USPS known overseas as EMS.. basically same thing. Yes, it is possible to receive your package here in the US.
    -

Mar 14, 2008, 04:29 PM
    Sheral, I am just so mad about this so called friend, so that's it? She just disappeared?
    Any way I just thought to be mixed in India it is easy because find methanol, the one used in preparation, very hard in North America, but it can with methlyated spirits but it is only 90% but better than nothing, any way if you did convince him to do it for you, yes I can do it.
    And I just want to tell anyone, the one to dissolve mono is ethanol not methanol, ethanol is from methanol some times is referred as the same, mainly when they say methanol it is for paint, it is a little complicated, but whatever you get , ask for the one that dissolves and used for preparation to be used on the skin, because the name is the same but the chemical formula is different.
    You might be able to get methanol but ethanol is a regulated and needs to have a special license to get it, but you might still be able to if you know someone.
    -

Mar 15, 2008, 01:43 PM
    Anil said he will try to mix it for you guys, he just emailed me, I am just telling you what he said, he might still change his mind, he will try to get the solvent that used in pharmaceutical preparations, hope this makes it easier for all of you
    Sashimi Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 04:38 PM
    Hi everyone,

I emailed Anil 'cause I was interested in ordering mequinol from him, but I got a message saying that the address was invalid. The email address I used was <[email protected]>. Anyway, I ended up ordering a 3% monobenzone lotion from China 'cause I'm DESPERATE. I'm Hispanic, not too dark but want to go lighter. Does anybody know if I'll get streaks and become disfigured by using 3% monobenzone? I would heartedly appreciate any answers.

Thank you all.

Mar 16, 2008, 02:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by muna
    Sheralcrow, check your pm
    The darker the skin is the more sensitive it is. contrary to everyone thinks, more melanin more sensitivity, yes it does help but only in decreasing the chances of getting skin cancer.
    Melanin does not like to be disturbed suddenly, will always fight to come back and it will come back evenly or erratically, the darker the skin is the easily it scars, so be extra gentle with it. You can see that in the hands, if you see 2 individuals working in heavy duty jobs, the one with darker skin shows roughness in the hands more than the lighter or white individual.

WOW MUNA this is so true.. My hands are so rough looking from using lightener creams and harder to lighten. I know people stare at my hands all the time at work when I'm doing ata entry. I get so embarres because the rest of my body all different shades.

I'm a mess and I need help!

Thank you for your post

Mar 16, 2008, 02:16 PM
    Thank you, gr8stuff. Have you ordered from anyone on here yet? Did you get it?

Mar 16, 2008, 02:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashimi
    Hi everyone,

I emailed Anil 'cause I was interested in ordering mequinol from him, but I got a message saying that the address was invalid. The email address I used was <[email protected]>. Anyway, I ended up ordering a 3% monobenzone lotion from China 'cause I'm DESPERATE. I'm Hispanic, not too dark but wanna go lighter. Does anybody know if I'll get streaks and become disfigured by using 3% monobenzone? I would heartedly appreciate any answers.

Thank you all.
    Me too Sashimi, I'm so desparete that I ordered my mono from china on the 12th of march, it's going to take 12 days to before I receive it. As soon as I get it I'm going to use it I will take before and after pictures and write a journal on my experiences. If I see any positive difference on my skin I'm order more the next time. I'm happy with this order because I can track it via USPS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get monobenzone or benoquin if I don't have vitiligo? [ 171 Answers ]

Is there ANY way? I totally understand the capacity of this drug and how you will NEVER get pigment back but this is what I want. I am pretty pale anyway so I don't think ill get the "white streaks" that they warn about. How can I get any of these brands if I don't have vitiligo and can't get a...

View more questions Search