Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brown skin Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 08:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahid
    Yes its like a beige colour.. and yes.. when u mix mono powder with ethanol i think it makes it less sensitive to the skin, that's what ive experienced anyway. Its fukn hot weather here.. lucky I got mono to keep me from going too dark lol.
    Hey I'm confused about what company I should buy monobenzone from. What company did you buy from
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Mar 10, 2008, 10:39 PM
    Sheral go check your email

Emailed you a while ago
    SunshineNY Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Mar 11, 2008, 04:29 AM
    Out of curiosity, I decided to purchase the Mono from Anil just to see if I would receive it here in the US since I notice it is a hassle with customs obtaining a product we pay so much for. The product arrived here in the US three days ago and they are holding it. I was told that if I did not receive it in 24 hours to call back so, everyone beware before buying from anil. I am not rich at all just that I want to see if we are being scammed. Sometimes just the way a product is packaged is labeled suspicious. I will let everyone know if I got it or not. Please every one in the US beware before purchasing from anywhere other than china. If you order from china... you have no issues but, any other place... you may have issues obtaining ordered products... over $200.00 on the line at this moment. I also ordered 8 ounces of benzyl arbutin its been a week so far and my order have yet been processed. I will keep you guys :confused: posted as well.

Mar 11, 2008, 05:03 AM
    I was thinking of mixing Mono with Cetaphil skin cleanser:Buy Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Online at drugstore.com
    gloomy123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Mar 11, 2008, 06:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sheralcrow
    And People Label Me "crazy"....

No I Am Good Hearted, Trusting...and Have Been Fooled, And Hurt, By Supposed To Be Good People.

Had you talked to her ever on the phone? Can you call her ? You still did'nt ansewr how did you meet her? How long have you known her?
    Nectaria Posts: 5, Reputation: -1

Mar 11, 2008, 07:19 AM
    Hello gloomy was just wondering if u were still using mono after what happened to u and was also wondering why u were still on the forum after scaring people with the side effects of mono and some horrible pictures didn't u totally give up using mono?

Mar 11, 2008, 07:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nectaria
    Hello gloomy was just wondering if u were still using mono after what happened to u and was also wondering why u were still on the forum after scaring people with the side effects of mono and some horrible pictures didnt u totally give up using mono?

Not trying to scare anyone everybody's decision is thier's . No I don't use mono nor will I tell anyone where I got it from because believe it or not. Some of you are actually getting your mono from where I got mine. Again it is a public forum why I should'nt be on here?
    barry101 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Mar 11, 2008, 08:07 AM
    But why won't you tell us where you got it from gloomy? If you are so intent on preventing people from having the same problems that you have had, why don't you tell us your source?

Mar 11, 2008, 08:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by barry101
    But why won't you tell us where you got it from gloomy? If you are so intent on preventing people from having the same problems that you have had, why don't you tell us your source?

What diffence does it make you all are still going to use anyway. Experience is the best teacher. Besides I never told anyone not to use mono I SAID THAT I'AM SORRY THAT I EVER USED IT. CHECK EARLIER POST PLEASE. THANK YOU.
    My questions are directed to sherylcrow. About her friend incident. NOT ABOUT USING MONO.

Mar 11, 2008, 08:17 AM
    This is to sherylcrow. Contact the guy anil that you instructed to send the mono to you canadian friend AND SEE IF HE COULD GIVE YOU THE TRACKING NUMBER IT'S WORTH A SHOT.
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Mar 11, 2008, 08:20 AM
    Gloomy, I really want you get better, doctors usually tell you not to use from the beginning and now they will tell you don't have options but skin graft as you said, you may want to take it on your own hands and benefit from others experiences like mono_att. If you are not that bad as on those pix, why don't do like mono_att did, he said it gave him blotches on his neck first and when he changed how to use it the botches disappeared and I believe now he is happy.
    Please, keep us updated, hope you get better and happy again

Mar 11, 2008, 09:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by muna
    Gloomy, I really want you get better, doctors usually tell you not to use from the beginning and now they will tell you don't have options but skin graft as you said, you may want to take it on your own hands and benefit from others experiences like mono_att. If you are not that bad as on those pix, why don't do like mono_att did, he said it gave him blotches on his neck first and when he changed how to use it the botches disappeared and I believe now he is happy.
    Please, keep us updated, hope you get better and happy again
    Thank you muna:)
    Nectaria Posts: 5, Reputation: -1

Mar 12, 2008, 06:51 AM
    TO gloomy
    Hello gloomy was just wondering how your experience had affected your life and how are you coping with?

Mar 12, 2008, 08:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nectaria
    TO gloomy
    Hello gloomy was just wondering how ur experience had affected ur life and how are u coping with?

Well my co-workers look at me different. And I'm trying to adjust to what I have done to myself. In the name of beauty. My family has been supportive of me and they keep me sane. So far I'm lucky. Mentaly I'm doing a little better than I was. n9ow I'm just focused on getting my skin back to normal. Self-esteem issues that I never had about myself as far as looks I do have now. So I'm taking it a day at a time.
    Brown skin Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 10:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomy123
    well my co-workers look at me diffrent. and i'm trying to adjust to what i have done to myself. in the name of beauty. my family has been supportive of me and they keep me sane. so far i'm lucky. mentaly i'm doing a little better than i was. n9ow i'm just focused on getting my skin back to normal. self-esteem issues that i never had about my self as far as looks i do have now. so i'm taking it a day at a time.
    Hi, gloomy123 I am very interested in purchasing mono but your experience are giving me second thoughts. However, I would like to know what percentage you used and was your mono cosmatic or raw power
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Mar 12, 2008, 02:08 PM
    well my co-workers look at me diffrent. and i'm trying to adjust to what i have done to myself. in the name of beauty. my family has been supportive of me and they keep me sane. so far i'm lucky. mentaly i'm doing a little better than i was. n9ow i'm just focused on getting my skin back to normal. self-esteem issues that i never had about my self as far as looks i do have now. so i'm taking it a day at a time.

Hey gloomy girl

What percentage did you use ?

What color were you before ? (using a celebrity)

How did you apply it ?

What did you use ? (cream,powder to make lotion)

Where did you buy from ?

If you don't feel comfortable saying on this thread then you can pm me the answers to these questions

Thanks sweetie

Mar 12, 2008, 02:46 PM
    I read all about her story on this thread https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...up-188828.html
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Mar 12, 2008, 05:26 PM
    what diffence does it make you all are still going to use anyway. experience is the best teacher. besides i never told anyone not to use mono I SAID THAT I'AM SORRY THAT I EVER USED IT. CHECK EARLIER POST PLEASE. THANK YOU.
    my questions are directed to sherylcrow. about her friend incident. NOT ABOUT USING MONO.
    The difference is your source could have been total BS--meaning you didn't actually get the real deal--or that you got totally scamed.

Tell the people who or where you got it from so as to help and prevent others (who are adamant to purchase it) from ending up in your situation.

Thank you.
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 04:57 AM
    SunshineNY, did you receive your mono OK after customs held it?
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Mar 13, 2008, 11:43 AM
    All the guys who have used mono successfully, please help me understand something. I've been reading this thread for a few months now but I'm still confused on one thing. Someone from this thread said that if you use mono, in 4-5 years you will be completely white (like MJ) even if you stop using when you reach your desired color. Someone else said that once you reach your desired color, you can maintain it and it would not turn white if you don't want it to. So, which one is true. Would really like to know this as totally MJ white is not my goal. Would really appreciate some feedback from you guys. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get monobenzone or benoquin if I don't have vitiligo? [ 171 Answers ]

Is there ANY way? I totally understand the capacity of this drug and how you will NEVER get pigment back but this is what I want. I am pretty pale anyway so I don't think ill get the "white streaks" that they warn about. How can I get any of these brands if I don't have vitiligo and can't get a...

View more questions Search