Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simmy Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2007, 05:35 PM
    Monobenzone HELP
    Hello, I'm faced with a huge problem! I've been using monobenzone 20% for the past 3 months and I absolutely loved the results. I have drastically lightened my complexion and the attention that I get now is just amazing, trust me, people with light skin get treated soooo much better. I've experienced it first hand. Now, the problem is that color is begininig to come back on my neck. From my research, even after using mono, skin color can come back because of melonocyte follicles and mono does not work on that skin. Has anyone else been through what I'm going through and if so, is there anything I can do to kill off the melanin resorvairs? Please Help!!
    afro13queen Posts: 72, Reputation: 5

Jan 31, 2007, 08:42 PM
    First, I have a question for you. Is monobenzone a pill or cream? (im not really fond of pills )im not sure if I actually answer you're question until I find out what it is. Because this sounds great, I will then ask my dermatologist 4ya girl, and see where you could buy some from. Ill keep you posted simmy!
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Feb 7, 2007, 04:42 AM
    Hello, I am using monobenzone too, before I did I have researched it a lot. Monobenzone is not lightning product it is depgmintation agent basically destroying the melanocyte (which are responsible for the brown colour in skin). Now you can not try it for few months and quit, you have to complete the whole course i.e. your whole body is white and killed all the pigments in your body. Some take 2yrs some 1yr and others few months. My friend been using it for 10 months, she is white but still have few shades she went to get rid off.

Quote Originally Posted by afro13queen
    first, i have a question for you. is monobenzone a pill or cream? (im not really fond of pills )im not sure if i actually answer youre question until i find out what it is. because this sounds great, i will then ask my dermatologist 4ya girl, and see where u could buy some from. Ill keep ya posted simmy!
    It is cream and come in different strengths 20% is the popular one but I make mine from raw material. The higher the faster to get to your goal but then you end up patchy! Slow steady and by the time you are very light the patches will not be seen like my friend right now. She only use 10-15% and she is white in 10 months and was dark before her results are my inspiration.

Feb 7, 2007, 08:38 PM
    sara_uk, I'm african american, I'm not sure if I want to be white. I'm dark skinned. I just want to be lighter. Your friend was white after using it? Is it like th ehigher the doses the lighter you get or no matter the dose, you will eventually turn white?

Feb 8, 2007, 03:05 AM
    Yes no matter the does you turn white, because you can not stop half way, you will end up like zebra but the lower the strength the gradual the effect, so you do not end up with too white patches while you still dark. I never wanted to be white, initially I wanted to lighten up but after trying everything except bleach, I decided to go the mono route. My friend results inspired me too, we were the same tone but she is very light now. Iam black African too, medium brown.
    1atreu Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 05:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by simmy
    Hello, I'm faced with a huge problem! I've been using monobenzone 20% for the past 3 months and I absolutely loved the results. I have drastically lightened my complexion and the attention that I get now is just amazing, trust me, people with light skin get treated soooo much better. I've experienced it first hand. Now, the problem is that color is begininig to come back on my neck. From my research, even after using mono, skin color can come back because of melonocyte follicles and mono does not work on that skin. Has anyone else been through what I'm going thru and if so, is there anything i can do to kill off the melanin resorvairs? Please Help!!!
    Just use more benoquin. Of course.
    Later
    MinahSky Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 01:12 PM
    Everyone is different. I have seen people go completely white yet others have gone to a creamy light brown.

For the OP, I would apply more on your neck and be sure to use a high SPF all over to protect from the sun.
    whittenbright Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 03:47 AM
    I use monobenzone allover. Ihave been using for 7 months. Now

Mar 20, 2007, 03:49 AM
    I don't have any large patches and what have you. But I do have a few speckles of tiny white dots but they cannot be seen. Because they are so tiny.

Mar 24, 2007, 07:16 PM
    MinahSky
    U sure that some people have gone to a creamy brown? Like have u seen this 1st hand? Im wanting to know, because I truly do not need to get white, I just want to "a creamy light brown" I'm dark brown now, so what would u say a/b me?

Mar 25, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Most people get white. But there are shades you go through. But most of the time the color is uneven. Only a few people go through evenly. Darker skin shows the 8uneveness more so than lighter skin. Good luck. Hope this helps
    RainyDZ Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Mar 25, 2007, 05:41 PM
    Whittenbright, do you have uneven white patches too? Since I read you are naturally light skinned like me, I imagine this won't be too much of a problem. How is your monobenzone regimen going, by the way?

I am also planning to use monobenzone to achieve once and for all the porcelain fair skin, but I am afraid of uneven spots and streaks, but now I understand it's largely unavoidable. Do you experience any itching, dry skin or dermatitis? I read that you have to mix in urea or use extra-moisturizing lotion as a base to combat skin dryness problem... Good luck!

Wannabe Monobenzone User R

Mar 26, 2007, 05:22 PM
    Yes I have patches but they are faint like a shade lighter scatterd thru-out by body. And I white specks they are not enormous but I have a large one on my back. I'm now using 30% monobenzone. Yes your skin can get dry. And yes the color can be uneven but that depends on the indiviual person too.

I don'tmix a lot of stuff in my cream. The less the better.
    Cristy_carlyle Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 11:05 PM
    I am planning to use monobenzone but I am really worried about turning out patchy I have olive medium skin colour.My question is will you end up looking patchy ? If the patches are inevitable then will it look ghastly?noticeable?Also if you do become sensitive to light does that include indoor light?

Apr 7, 2007, 03:33 AM
    You will have uneven skin color but some people have even whittening. But the onlt true way to find that out is to try it. Riht now I'm in my second phase of mono and I look like damn. And I work in a professional environment but by me being light already it's not as noticeable. But then it depends on your original color to begin with.

Now as far as indoor lights the ones that are super loud and big you know those lamps that have multiable light bulb fixtures are the onesbut other than that no. second you will need to wear sunblock to protect your skin.

Apr 10, 2007, 09:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristy_carlyle
    I am planning to use monobenzone but I am really worried about turning out patchy I have olive medium skin colour.My question is will you end up looking patchy ? If the patches are inevitable then will it look ghastly?noticeable?Also if you do become sensitive to light does that include indoor light?
    Nobody can tell you what will exactly will happen to your skin, everyone reacts differently to mono plus there is not much research about it. I had similar fear to yours but a friend of mine who has vit been living with patches for over 10 years his hand are half white. He told me that he has been using make up to cover the difference, and in worse case scenario if I end up patchy I could do the same until the colour even out but the good news almost everyone reported that hand and face are the first to depig. So good luck!
    Cristy_carlyle Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 12:20 PM
    Whittenbright you mentioned you look like damn. Mnind Explaining a bit more? Damn as in extremely patchy?

Apr 11, 2007, 04:24 PM
    Yes I'm patchy but I'm close to depigmenting too.
    candygirl187 Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Apr 26, 2007, 05:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by simmy
    Hello, I'm faced with a huge problem! I've been using monobenzone 20% for the past 3 months and I absolutely loved the results. I have drastically lightened my complexion and the attention that I get now is just amazing, trust me, people with light skin get treated soooo much better. I've experienced it first hand. Now, the problem is that color is begininig to come back on my neck. From my research, even after using mono, skin color can come back because of melonocyte follicles and mono does not work on that skin. Has anyone else been through what I'm going thru and if so, is there anything i can do to kill off the melanin resorvairs? Please Help!!!
    I love monobenzone go to
    100% pure benoquin powe |

They have the best prices for monobenzone and Im sure if you tell them your problem they will have some type of product to help you.

Their email is: [email protected]

They sell monobenzone power for 3.00 per gram

Give them a try I'm sure they can help 100% pure benoquin powe |

Apr 28, 2007, 12:23 PM
    Do you work for or own this website I notice that you keep advertising this website. I notice you keep posting this website. Am I the only one that sees this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get monobenzone or benoquin if I don't have vitiligo? [ 171 Answers ]

Is there ANY way? I totally understand the capacity of this drug and how you will NEVER get pigment back but this is what I want. I am pretty pale anyway so I don't think ill get the "white streaks" that they warn about. How can I get any of these brands if I don't have vitiligo and can't get a...

View more questions Search