Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janyc21 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2010, 06:30 PM
    Pregnancy question 14 dpo question about symptoms
    Im 14 days dpo and have been having twinges and fluttering in my uterus. I had sex a couple of days before I ovulated and while I was ovulating. Could I be pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 6, 2010, 11:34 PM

If the conditions were right you could very well indeed be pregnant.

Now, just an FYI, the fluttering is most likely your digestive system at work. Since it seems you are trying to get pregnant you may be feeling these twitches more than you would were you not trying to become pregnant.

Flutters occur closer to the 20th week of pregnancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could anyone share symptoms at 13 dpo that ended up getting bfp? [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I have just this month started trying to conceive. I didn't use any sort of opt, and I haven't been charting my bbt, but I'm usuall spot on a 28 day cycle. I should get af tomorrow if I didn't conceive, but I have been experiencing some things that are out of the ordinary for me,...

Another pregnancy question [ 3 Answers ]

Iam Married From Last 4 Years But Couldnot Conceive Yet.my Periods Delays Sometimes But Pregnancy Doesn't Happen . Ihave Also Got My Medical Test Done Which Is Ok N My Husbands Report Is Also Fine . Suggest Wat To Do Next To Have Pregnancy Fast .

How many dpo did you get your positive.what were your symptoms.anything like mine? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 27, and my boyfriend and I have been Trying to conceive. I Ovulated May 3rd , and had what I think is implantation bleeding 9 dpo. I had the spotting/discharge for days 9,10,11, 12, 13, 14 and then it stopped, Sometimes it would bleed more than spotting.. like a rush and then stop again like...

Another pregnancy question [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Have to ask this question cause it's been on my mind quite some time and driving me mad. I have all the symptoms now, that I had in my pregnancy 8 months ago. Now I feel I am nearing delivery. I can even feel movement in my belly (doesn't feel like gas). But I've had...

View more questions Search