Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaliyahdavis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2010, 03:01 PM
    Heart burn
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2010, 03:54 PM

If your question is about heartburn during pregnancy then the answer is this is normal to have heartburn. Ask your doctor what to take for this. Over the counter calcium tablets are probabl the best as they don't contain anything bad for you to ingest while pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heart burn, head aches, vomiting, big appitie, and unprotected sex am I pregnant.HELP [ 1 Answers ]

I have had unprotected sex with my partner and I'm now suffering from heart bur, indigestion, head aches, large appitite and small lumps which are very noticeable and rather firm around my nipple I am 17 years old and my periods a mega irregular I took a pregnancy test and it came back negotive but...

Heart Burn [ 1 Answers ]

I have heartburn,indigestion along with belching,and trouble swallowing,I also get a really bad stomach pains a couple times a month that are unbearable.The pain is located at the top under my rib cage a little to the right.I have had this for a while pain off and on for awhile ,I went to a doctor...

I have heart burn and I'm probably pregnant. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm still waiting for the official pregnancy test. So I'm treating my body as if I am pregnant. Anyway. I have heartburn for the first time ever and was wondering what I can take to get rid of it? Heartburn isn't fun... wow...

Sick and heart burn [ 3 Answers ]

I am only five and a half weeks pregnant and I am very sick no matter what I eat I I keep heart burn what can I do for this?

Um heart burn? [ 1 Answers ]

What does heart burn feel like?

View more questions Search