Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anjali403 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2010, 10:50 AM
    How can I convience my parents for my inter caste marriage??
    Hi all,

I am a girl of 23 yrs & love a boy from last 3 yr now we both are sure that we are made for each other so now before 1 yr we told our parents . Actually from my childhood I live with my grand parents becoz my reall mother expired when I'm 1 yr old approx my father get re-marriage & as we all know step mother is never good she beat me a lot so my grand parents took me from there my chahaji is also live their. Before 3 yrs my grand father expired after that I need a lot of attentiion of my chahaji but that time he have no time for. I come to my buaa ji house. But chahaji never make called me that how I'm or I need something or not no never.my real father is very fear from my step mother so he never say any thng . That time when I need some one that time only only that boy is their be a friend for me. But now my chaha ji for their only only so called reputation he refused our relation even from last one yr I am at my home even at any occasion but there is no reaction they all are happy with it my grand mother is very simple she never say anything . She always say s me that how chaha ji says we have to do it... Now his parents are agree for marrige but they want that some should be there from my side in marriage only for showing in society nothing else... *** friend support me that what I have to do If I have real parents I can say anything but now I also under a burdden of my grand parents that he paln me , but I will die if I don't get that guy... *** help me...
    santosh_mahato Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Feb 21, 2011, 11:31 PM
    Hi
    Once you get married to him you would live your life
    Only with him and not with your family member.
    If that boy is self dependent and can take
    Your responsibility then tell him to convinceed
    His parents and then come to your house with his parents
    To convince your family member..

Remember: You are born to fulfill your dreams NOT others

Please don't give up...
    Stand alone for your dream!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince my parents regarding inter caste marriage ? [ 1 Answers ]

I love him a lot he too my happiness is with him only please suggest me how to convince my parents?

How to convince parents for inter caste marriage [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone... I am in prob... hope that you guys can help me... I belong to jatt sikh family and m in love with lubana boy(same religion bt nt same caste).I live here in India and he and his whole family lives in USA.My parents are looking a match for me from the same community.How can I convince...

Inter caste marriage,how to convince parents [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a brahmin girl and m in love with a guy who is also a hindu but somewhat lower caste. Both of us are well settled and want to get married. But our parents are very orthodox and are behaving as if we have committed a sin by loving each other. They are emotionally making us weak. We are not...

Convince Parents on Inter-caste marriage? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Friends, Hope you would be able to help me with this... I am a Hindu Brahman guy in love with a girl and I have 2 problems... 1) she is a couple of months elder to me 2) she is non-brahmin... my brother loved and married a gal within the same caste (couple of months elder to him).. my parents...

View more questions Search