Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Draycass Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2010, 05:17 AM
    Excel percentage formula?
    I want to know the % of people who have NOT returned to our office after consultation (success rate) For example 51 people had their 1st visit and out of those 51 people only 4 needed to make a second appointment. I want to work out how many people did not return (47) as a percentage using an excel formula. Everything I have tried so far has not worked, Any ideas?

Many Thanks in advance
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2010, 06:21 AM

Why not use this formula? =(C8/C7) where C8 is the cell with 47 in it and C7 is the cell with 51 in it. In "format cell", set the number tab to "percentage". Change the cell values as needed and the percentage will always be current.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Formula to compute win/loss percentage [ 5 Answers ]

How do I compute win/loss percentage for the games we've played ?

Percentage calculation in Excel [ 3 Answers ]

I need to work out the amount of settlement discount taken by a customer: I have the payment amount and the percentage. How do I calculate the original invoice amount? Here is what I have: Payment amount: 6113.25 Percentage discount: 2.5%

Percentage Formula and solution [ 3 Answers ]

Rex had brought iPod which costs 3,800.00 pesos when He had visited SM mall He had discovered that the same item cost only 2,750.00. What percent had He saved over the original cost.

Percentage formula [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out what number is 39,200, 2 percent of Is there a formula

Excel Percentage Formula [ 3 Answers ]

Using an Excel worksheet, what is the formula for the percentage of wins for a team. Example 2 wins and 1 loss equals what percentage of wins?

View more questions Search