Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sauravarora Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2010, 04:27 AM
    Leaving my job without giving Notice Period!
    Hi, I have recently resigned from my services, whereas I haven't got paid for the same month becoz I have not given the notice period to the company, Currently I was on a probation period, what does the law say in this case or by which mean I get my salary? Conveyance will be paid by me which is been bear by me during the job period.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 6, 2010, 06:56 AM

I can't tell you what the law says since laws vary by area and you didn't tell us your general locale. Most places do state that you need to be paid for the time your worked.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2010, 04:03 PM

I think if you worked the hours, you should get the pay. Giving notice should have nothing at all to do with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Resigning from a job without giving notice [ 2 Answers ]

If you resign from a job without giving notice, are you entitled to your holiday pay?

PA position-Need excuse for leaving job- Job started in June 08-leaving for Europe in [ 2 Answers ]

Leave my job as PA probably returning to job after I come back from my trip to Greece. After graduation I was looking for a job. After two months my best friend she found for me a job as a Personal Assistant. My boss ( an writer who works at home) during the interview told me that he was...

Resigned from job without giving notice [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have resigned from the job without giving notice to them. Is it effect my career. I have send the resignation through someone else. I have resigned because they are not giving me work as per my capability and regularly insulting my without my fault. So please help me what should I do?

View more questions Search