Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    letzrun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2010, 10:32 PM
    Rasing money
    Hey, I'm going to a school trip to england this year. Any good ideas for fundraising to go to the trip.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2010, 06:46 PM

Some school groups do car washes, sell candy bars, have raffles at local restaurants, etc...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings the song that goes like this."money money money, money?" [ 5 Answers ]

Do you know the artists name?

Who sings the song that goes, Money, money, money, money? [ 12 Answers ]

Who sings the song that goes something like this... Money, Money,Money, Money?

Rasing C's Last day on Tuesday and Finals on Wendsday? Help [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know what to do when my mom wants me to raise my c's and I have until Tuesday to turn in late work, and extra credit in bio1 for the 19 which is TUESDAY!! OMG!! I'm stressing out give me some suggestions or advice? Before 4:30:)

Rasing ceiling [ 2 Answers ]

my ranch has very low 90 inch ceilings. I'd like to do one of two things. I understand the integrity of the roof thing. At the very least I'd like to raise the ceiling joists by 6 inchs in one 12 foot x 16 foot room. 4/12 pitch 2 x 6 joists resting on top place, nailed to rafters. House is 24...

Fund rasing [ 2 Answers ]

I just started college. I was raised by a single mother who was only able to minimally help me with college tuition. I applied for every type of financial aid available but still have a hefty balance. My mother is really over extending herself trying to afford me the opportunity but it can't see...

View more questions Search