Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    divadharshan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2010, 08:58 PM
    Card trick?

Check out some similar questions!

Can Somewon Teach Me A Card Trick? [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: Hi I'm sorry to waste your time but I've just bought a packet of cards and I thought I know I'll go to help desk to find out some card tricks!! So if you don't mind could somwon teach me a trick or recommend a website that would! Thank you.:cool:

Name that trick! That soccer trick! [ 5 Answers ]

OK I can't think of the name of this trick I will try to explain it the iest that I can. It's the trick where the player kicks the ball in the air and they do a spin in the air and kick it with their leg while they are still in the air. I think that in its name its called like something mill. I...

Magic card trick [ 1 Answers ]

Teach me how to do a easy card trick to show people?:)

Some trick I no. [ 2 Answers ]

EASY: A trick I know is take any coin, take it in your right index finger and thumb, put your left hand over it with your nails facing out, so it looks like your going to grab it with your left hand BUT drop the coin into your right hand and close it, bring your right hand down to your side, but...

Royalty Card Trick [ 3 Answers ]

If you guys want to learn about this nifty card trick read on! Just let me know if you want me to post more on here! :) The Royalty Card Trick 1. Grab a deck of playing cards 2. Pull out all of Aces, Kings, Queens, and Jacks and set the rest of the deck aside (since you wont use that deck...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.