Nov 5, 2010, 08:04 PM
    Received default judgment even after answering original complaint
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 5, 2010, 08:11 PM

And your question is?
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

Nov 6, 2010, 12:45 PM

Are you asking about a default judgement or what?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2010, 05:49 PM

Did you answer the complaint within the specified time frame in your state? If not, then a default judgment was entered against you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motion for default judement received in Ohio [ 2 Answers ]

I have a house in columbus that my wife and I bought together over a year ago she moved out and I wasn't able to make payments, I have the house up for short sale and the bank turned down the only offer I received now they have filed a motion for default judgement, what should I do to respond to...

Should I answer complaint or get a default judgement [ 1 Answers ]

I have been suid by Chase Bank for a loan I can't pay, I can't pay it and may need to file bankruptcy, If I don't answer it will be a default judment , I have to answer today, if I answer will it drag it out longer, I prefer to drag it out

Can Judgment be vacated if filed by someone who is not the original purchaser? [ 2 Answers ]

Unfortunately when I went off to college in the Fall of 2000, I was a very stupid girl in letting myself be convinced by several credit card representatives on campus to apply for a credit card. One of these cards was a Discover card on which I was given a $1000 limit and allowed to exceed my...

View more questions Search