Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Completelydumb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2010, 05:20 PM
    Everything I enter on my computer goes into Bookmark.
    Everything I enter into my computer goes into Bookmark. This includes my email, Google searches, everything. How can I stop this from happening?
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Nov 10, 2010, 08:36 AM
    Sounds like you have a browser set to auto launch Turn off auto launce in Mac OS <10.6 Option click the launched web browser in the Doc and uncehck Launch at log in, for OS 10.6 control click the browser icon in the dock and under options uncheck launch at log in. Sounds like you also need to reset your home page in the browser.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bookmark issues [ 6 Answers ]

I hope this is the right place to ask this. If not please move to the correct location. My husband just upgraded from foxfire 2.1 to 3.1 and now I have all kids of problems with my book marks! (when I asked him why he messed with my computer he just said it told me to up date so I did:mad: ) ...

Computer Auto Reboot once it enter Windows (Regard [ 16 Answers ]

Dear Expert, I would need some experts out there to give me advice on the isuse that I encounter with my computer. Before I go on, I will actually describe my system specs first... my system is model is basically Acer Aspire 6600, running on pentium III, 1GHZ, 128 SD RAM, on board VGA and...

Missing Bookmark Directory [ 2 Answers ]

I am using XP & looking for the Bookmark Folder that goes with Firefox Borwser. I have done a search & couldn't find it. Any ideas, I got as far as the profiles for FF & couldn't find the Directory.

View more questions Search