Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephenmcauley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2010, 05:06 PM
    An alarm on my phone system that would tell me if My furnace went out
    Does Honeywell make a system that can call you on your phone if your furnace goes out in the winter or any other company ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 5, 2010, 05:38 PM

Your alarm ( or a alarm company) can have it set so if the temp in your home goes lower than a present temp, it will either notify you, or notify the monitoring company who will call you.

I have had those in several of my old work places.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2010, 03:07 PM

You could try Sensaphone, or a U.S.P. Dialer, it calls you directly, no monthly.
    If you have a Ademco/Honeywell Panel and is monitored, you could add this to your sone list.
    I did it before on an Ademco with their thermostat and a remote board(I forget the exact name) can get the number for you if you choose this route.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing phone number on Arrowhead Elite v4.1 alarm [ 11 Answers ]

Alarm has been ringing an old No. . The lady tracked us down, and asked us to switch the No. . The type of alarm panel is an Arrowhead Elite V4.1, And the L.E.D. keypad is a V4.0c. The trouble is the company that sold us the alarm ten years ago closed, any help finding the location...

Alarm system phone connection [ 4 Answers ]

After a power failure I had to disconnect the phone connection to my Esprit 738 Express alarm system because it makes a buzzing sound and the phone line goes dead, the phones start working again a minute or so after the alarm is disconnected. Can I reset the panel or did it get fried...

Connecting DSC power 1832 alarm to phone line [ 4 Answers ]

Hello - I have a DSC power series 1832 alarm system that I want to connect to a central monitoring station. I have connected it to the phne line via a RJ31X telephone jack and cord set. I set up the system to monitor the phone line such that it should report an error when the phone line is no...

Transferring Brinks Alarm System to Non-Monitored System [ 5 Answers ]

I understand that when you cancel your Brinks-monitored security system that they come and remove their equipment (which you apparently don't own) or you can buy all their equipment for $500. The equipment removal exposes unpainted walls and previously-covered holes. Is it possible to install a...

View more questions Search