Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    egorchik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2007, 02:41 PM
    outlook
    The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'POP3', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D-how to fix it?:mad:
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 4, 2007, 02:45 PM
    A load more information would be useful.
    For starters you mail supplier ?
    Anything you have tried to resolve this error ?
    Have you checked the spellings ?
    Pop for INcoming and SMTP for outgoing connections.
    dxviii Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Jan 4, 2007, 06:27 PM
    Yes, more information is required for this post. Servers, Ports, etc? Are you behind a firewall, proxy, so on...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook [ 2 Answers ]

I just began using Microsoft Outlook for email. I've been searching and searching for an option to not automatically quote a message that I am replying to. This is becoming very frustrating. Please help. Thanks, Kay

Outlook [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have an outlook e:mail account and I'm having problems with the incoming mail. Sending mail is OK but coming mail is not recognized. It establishes contact with the server but for some reason doesn't enter any mail in my account. Iv'e tried to export the account to another PC but it didn't...

Outlook express [ 1 Answers ]

I am using outlook express6, with xp operating system. I formatted my system, and installed again xp o.s . So all mails are deleted, how can I retrieve my mails. I may not tick the option to leave a copy in the server. Help me...

Outlook Calendar [ 2 Answers ]

How do you make a certain Calendar view(i.e Monthly) your default Calendar view? Every time I change it to monthly, it goes back to weekly when I click away and click back to calendar. Thanks in advance

Outlook express [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a new computer{XP} and gave my daughter the old {98}. I set up a router so that she can get the web and to share other programs. I have no problems moving programs to mine from hers except OutLook Express 6, I would love to have mu old e-mail addys and saved e-mails. What am I doing wrong...

View more questions Search