Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockinggirl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2010, 10:19 AM
    Me and my best friends like the same guy . The guy pick my best friends but I stell like him helpp
    First I like him than she come and stell him away like evry time I like someone my best friends like the same guy rigth after I tell her in 2 days . It's like she don't want me to get a boyfriend , and she have like 2000000 boyfriend and she love a pers for 1 week and it's over
    rockinggirl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2010, 12:14 PM

Sorry not stell still
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 5, 2010, 02:28 PM

Why are you calling her your best friend. She's not. Best friends don't do that to each other. The boy went to her, so get over him.
    Leave both of them alone.

And don't use text speak no one can figure out what the heck you're saying.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 5, 2010, 02:43 PM

Agree, she is not your best friend, she is a girl you know that you are treating badly.

Best thing you can do is leave them both alone

Also text writing is not allowed, if you continue I will start deleting your posts ( I am a moderator)
    Laceybug2085 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2010, 12:58 AM
    Comment on rockinggirl's post
    Actually it's steal... but who's asking for spell check here? Lol
    Cute_Girl_4_Eva Posts: 29, Reputation: -4

Mar 10, 2011, 09:51 PM
    Tell your friend that your not her friend any more then dump both of them
    Please don't use text speak I don't know what the hell your saying
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2011, 08:37 AM

Has it struck you that in the same sentence you say "please dont use text speak" AND "ur saying"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I like my best friends? [ 2 Answers ]

I have known this guy for like three years and we are like bff's. No one really wants to date him because he isn't the best looking guy... I don't know if I like him or not! Help me should I like him or not... :confused:

My best friends [ 4 Answers ]

My best friend and I r really close. We have been for 4 years. We always did everything together and spoke about everything. About a week ago, she started acting different ( as in distant) I kept asking her and she would ignore my calls and texts. Then I got mad and told her that she was acting...

How do I help my best friends win over the guy of her dreams? [ 1 Answers ]

My best friends is head-over-heels for a guy she is too good for. I guess this is my opinion 'cause she is, well, my best friends. She was literally (no joke) on her knees begging me to tell him she had a crush on him. (if you read my previous post same chick my boyfriend loves like a sister) I did...

Me vs my best friends [ 11 Answers ]

I have a best friend for life. We both like a guy named Anthony, she really likes him. I like him a lot. Most of Anthony's friends tell me that he likes my best friends, but most of my friends tell me that he likes me. I am in a love triangle. Some times he likes me and sometimes he is flirting...

View more questions Search