Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    my2scoobyz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2010, 06:35 AM
    Shadow figures that touch
    My friend has lived in her apartment for a 1yr now, and a couple of days go she was woken up by something. She looked at her bedroom door way and saw a black figure that looked liked it was wearing a hood, it was watching her. Then it walked around her bed and reach down and held her in place, then about 30 seconds later it was gone. This is the first time she has sensed anything there, but her ex-boyfriend always said there was something there. What could this be? I have my own ideas but would like some input from others.
    Erinran Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2010, 08:35 AM
    Try asking on yourghoststories.com They have many people that may be able to help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't do a toe touch or the splits and a toe touch is required [ 10 Answers ]

:mad::mad::(:(what can I do will some one please help me I only have until August I can't do the splits and I really really want to be a cheerleader some people say that the splits are required to do a toetouch is this true I want to make the tates creek middle school cheerleading team and a toe...

Shadow like figures [ 18 Answers ]

I have seen shadows all my life. I Have always been scared to talk about This because of what people might say. They are not always dark however often white and sometimes grayish in color, almost like smoke. I finally had piece of mind when my brother at the time 5 yrs old saw a white figure pass...

A shadow of a shadow person? [ 2 Answers ]

First, I'll set the scene. I'm laying down on my bed on my left side facing my window blinds. On the other side of the room was my digital clock that shined a bright light onto the blinds and it was about two or three in the morning. SO... I suddenly awoke out of a deep sleep for no apparent...

Regular shadow figures [ 2 Answers ]

It's very often that I see shadow figures and some talk to me and I was wondering if its possible to talk to them.. sometimes during the night too I have nightmares about shadow figures and when I wake up I have unexplained cuts and burses. Can any one explain how that's possible? And on a side...

View more questions Search