Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MeNdOniMe Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

Nov 4, 2010, 03:28 PM
    What to buy a computer geek for a present?
    My boyfriend is a complete computer geek and I have no idea what to buy him for xmas, any ideas?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2010, 02:17 AM
    Hi, MeNdOniMe?

Does he like to watch television?

Thanks!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 5, 2010, 04:36 PM

You can buy lots of things. Jump dives make good stocking stuffers. How about an external hard drive. Or they have gift certificates for online media that he can pick to download. Does he watch movies? Many places have online subscriptions just put a limit of some kind on it.
    xxdebbie2010xx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2010, 02:55 PM
    Buy him some games for the computer
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2010, 03:01 PM

If he likes computers he probably also likes games and gadgets in general and perhaps other electronics. What's your budget?
    MeNdOniMe Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

Nov 23, 2010, 01:20 PM
    Comment on dontknownuthin's post
    Yeah he does. And about £30-£40 or if its good enough more.
    ItsMeh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 09:38 AM
    Get him a nice watch that can connect to his phone; it can read your text messages, email, play games, surf the web and much more. This item just came out. Very cool. Called "inpulse watch".
    Yourwelcome
    BLBrown1939 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2012, 03:36 PM
    My budget is 25 to 50 but he is special because he has cerbral palsy
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 10, 2012, 04:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BLBrown1939 View Post
    my budget is 25 to 50 but he is special because he has cerbral palsy
    And what is your question? If it is about what to get him then you might suggest some of his likes and dislikes with his computer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does norton antivirus 2009 remove viruses that are present in your computer? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I have a virus in my computer now. I tried all the things people had told me to do and nothing has worked so far. So I want to buy norton antivirus 2009 but I need to know if it only blocks viruses or does it take them out as well if they are present in your computer? If it does how does it work...

Serial killer or Computer geek? [ 100 Answers ]

Can you judge someone from looking at him? By looking at a picture of a person, you have to decide if he is a Computer geek or a serial killer. Go with your gut feeling and click on your choice. There are 10 photos. Your score will be given at the end. I got 9/10

Do I need to buy a present for the host of a christmas bbq party? [ 10 Answers ]

Sorry if this is in the wrong topic but I just want to know! Its not a business thing, just informal But still... Thanks :)

Computer will not turn on with ram present [ 7 Answers ]

I have a desktop computer that will not completely boot. When I press the power button, it will power up for a split second, then the processor's fan will quit (which makes me assume that maybe the processor fails as well) and go into hibernation mode (I make this assumption because the power...

What to buy as an engaement present? [ 5 Answers ]

Just recently my cousin got engaged and I have no idea what to get them as an engaement present? They have their own place and they have mostly all the stuff they need in it so does anyone have any ideas on what I could get? Thank you :)

View more questions Search