Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    delilah123 Posts: 23, Reputation: 0

Nov 3, 2010, 08:09 PM
    why do parents abuse their own child
    Its so stupid to abuse your own child. Click on the link below it will make you cry it makes me cry every time I watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtNYA4pAGjI&ob=av2e

Check out some similar questions!

Child Support - 2 child living at separate parents - 1 child turning 18 soon. [ 6 Answers ]

I will try not to make this too long but I went through a 3 year court battle with my ex with our 2 kids who are now 17 (Daughter) and 15 (Son). My son has been living with his dad since he was like 9 because I let him. Court battle was dropped due to judge thinking my ex was lying after 3 years...

Can a 16 year old decide not to live with his parents due to mental abuse? [ 11 Answers ]

I had a family staying with me for 7 months there son wanted to stay till he turns 18 because he wants to stay near his high school and friends,His mom said yes now a few weeks later she changed her mind and is telling him she would rather see him in a foster home or in jail then with me and my...

Child abuse [ 5 Answers ]

BF 24 cheated in the past with a 14 years old girl while with me. They held hands, kissed, and he fondled her breasts. He told her I love you. She sent him sexy photos but she had clothes on. They kept their relationship a secret from all their friends and met in secret. They broke up. He...

Is this child abuse? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a single working mother. Where I work is also where I live. My child's father doesn't work and sits upstairs while I work downstairs with our child. My child was throwing a fit and was making it difficult for me to help our customers so I put him in his crib in the room right next to me so I...

Child on child sexual abuse [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, Today I found out that my 13 year old grand daughter touched another 13 year old boys penis. He is so tramatized by the ordeal and his mother is just sick. I'm am at a wits end as to how to handle the situation. Legally what should be done about this. The boys mom wants my grand...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.