Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cafred Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 06:09 PM
    Financial aid disabled single mother?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2010, 06:15 PM

What sort of aid do you need specifically?
    ljeffery5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2013, 09:57 AM
    I am a single mother whom recs disable and workers comp every month my son has applied to a college whom is asking for information on my income what is the amount allowed for a family of two in the state of new York I also have to fill out a low income verifaction form I only rec about 23,000 a year

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am a single disabled mother with not long to live.Need 2 file divorce terminate rig [ 3 Answers ]

He bailed on us when my son was 5 weeks old. No emotional or financial support! I haven't spoken to him in years. My fear is if I die he will show up and take my son. I got him to sign a letter saying he wouldn't seek custody and that if I did my Mom should raise him. I live in Contra Costa County,...

Are there any programs to aid the disabled with interior home improvement [ 7 Answers ]

I am a 27 yr old man who was paralyzed in a car crash. I live with my parents and my three children. I can't get into our bathroom in my wheelchair because the door isn't wide enough. My parents have to pick me up and carry me to the bath tub. The house is paid for and in my fathers name but I only...

Financial Aid for single women returning to college [ 1 Answers ]

I am a single woman who is raising my sister's three children. I work full-time and recently returned to school part-time. However, I would like to quit working and go to school full-time to work on my career. I am a scared because I need help financially. It there some type of grant or assistance...

Financial aid [ 1 Answers ]

Is financial aid available to felons in Georgia?

Financial Aid [ 2 Answers ]

I am a single mother, and I want to get back into school. I recently applied for financial aid. Will I get it?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search