Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Nov 3, 2010, 04:43 PM
    soldier by harvey andrews
    Hi all I am looking for a song by harvey andrews called solier about a british soldier in ireland, unfortuanately I have had no luch in finding any way to get the song so I am wondering if anyone has a way for me to get the song I think it was banned in the uk for obvious reasons but it holds great sentemental value to me father and I really want to get him a copy of it any help at all would be fantastic thank you.

Matt

Check out some similar questions!

Song from episode of Harvey Birdman [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know an artist of song (I just know some words of it): Lonely, that was my name... hand me downs Please help me!

Confederacy soldier [ 1 Answers ]

I have to write a speech about the confederacy and I have to write about, if I was a confederate soldier what would be some of my expierences? And I have to talk about all of the main battles of the civil war.:confused:

Riddle by Paul Harvey.beloved radio host [ 4 Answers ]

What Is greater than God, More evil than the devil, The poor have it, The rich Need it, And if you eat it, you'll die?

Confused by my soldier [ 6 Answers ]

I need some advice. I dated a soldier for six months last year. I never fell so hard for anyone before in my life. I am in my mid 30's and have been in long term relationships before but this guy just sent me over the moon. 4 months before his deployment, poof gone with the wind. I was so broken...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.