Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Nov 3, 2010, 04:11 PM
    Singapore Kitty
    Just thinking about a book I used to like when I was little - pretty sure it was a hard cover book, with a yellow cover, and the main character was a black cat that somehow made its way to Singapore on a ship - think it was supposed to take place in the 40's, 50's, or 60's - sound familiar to anyone?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 3, 2010, 04:14 PM

How about this?

Amazon.com: Jenny Goes to Sea (9781590171554): Esther Averill: Books: Reviews, Prices & more
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Nov 4, 2010, 08:23 AM

Wondergirl to the rescue! I'm pretty sure you found it - it's been 25 yrs since I read it - I can not believe you found it with what little info I had! Thanks so much!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 4, 2010, 08:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aliseaodo View Post
    Wondergirl to the rescue! I'm pretty sure you found it - it's been 25 yrs since I read it - I can not believe you found it with what little info I had! Thanks so much!
    Thanks for the challenge! I'm a librarian. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

M.S Biotechnology in singapore [ 6 Answers ]

Dear all, I want to do M.Sc in biotechnology.I hold a 3year bachelor's degree with six months of internship.The core subjects in my UG were physiology,anatomy,biochemistry, pharmacology, microbiology,pathology,sociology and community medicine. I am interested to do a research based...

Shoplifting in singapore [ 10 Answers ]

Where do they jail shoplifters in Singapore? First-time offender for shoplifting in Singapore, what is the penalty?

GST in singapore~ [ 2 Answers ]

What is the background of GST in Singapore? How did the government implement the GST in Singapore? What is the disadvantages and advantages of implementation of GST in Singapore? What is the effects?

Taxes Singapore [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a Singaporean (living in Singapore, hence a non-resident alien) and need to file US taxes. 1) What form(s) do I need to file with the IRS? I only have a brokerage account which has dividend income, interest income from the brokerage money market account. 2) Is capital gains exempted?...

View more questions Search