Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nomadbeach Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 01:23 PM
    Red Mustang in a movie that had a devil hanging from the mirror
    Does anyone know the name of this movie?

It had a red mustang that was in the 1970 body style. He had NOS in it and he street raced at an event that a local rich guy put on. He had a devil face hanging from the mirror. It was in the late 80's or early 90's when it came out. The rich guy would have pro's come in to drag race him. If I remember the first scene a guy blows him motor running NOS.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Nov 3, 2010, 05:58 PM

Born to Run (1993)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Red Mustang [ 1 Answers ]

So here is the thing I was on the highway headed towards Amarillo, Tx Friday evening. I catch up to this red mustang. I didn't think anything of it. But then I noticed she was staying with me, like driving right next to me. Normaly I wouldn't think anything of it, and just speed up and not stay...

Find movie title movie from the 70's horror or devil theme, red eyes in a curtain [ 3 Answers ]

Farm or country property. People thought it was possesed or something. I remember one scene where the actors were looking at photographs of the house and one of the photos had red eyes in the curtains - This has been driving me crazy! Same time frame/era as GARGOYLES.

Hanging a mirror [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 30 lb frameless decorative mirror that I need to hang in a bathroom. The mirror is 1/2 inch thick around the border due to the decorative tile. What are my options?Do they make brackets for this thickness? I have considered liquid nails, but am afraid of not having additional support.What...

Hanging a frameless mirror on a tiled wall [ 1 Answers ]

We just redid our bathroom. All of the walls are tiled. How do you hang a frameless wall mirror on a tiled wall? Any help is much appreciated!

1993 ford mustang with a red convertible top [ 6 Answers ]

I have a mustang with a red convertible top and I'm wanting to know where are they and how many did they make?

View more questions Search