Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mngirl123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 11:59 AM
    Suffering from Bulimia
    I have been suffering from Bulimia for about 6 years now. I hate having this diseasae and I have been to treatment for it. I am just curious.. how much this screws up your liver? Or what it does to your liver. Please respond.. I really need to stop.

Check out some similar questions!

Bulimia [ 2 Answers ]

I became bulimic in 1998 when I was going through a divorce. I gained some weight after I had my daughter (born in 1994) and my husband was taunting me about being overweight! I got a divorce (for a lot of reasons) and 2 months after my divorce I met a man that saved my life! He walked in on me...

Bulimia consequence [ 2 Answers ]

Can bulimia be beaten without help? What about the swollen glands that make a bulimic look like a chipmunck after purging for hours? Does the face go back to it is original state after long years of bulimia, medications or surgery?

My bulimia has taken over my life. [ 8 Answers ]

I am 16 years old and I have been bulimic for almost one year. Currently I am 5 foot 8 and weigh about 135 lbs. For as long as I can remember I have been unsatisfied with my body. One day I become fed up with my over eating and decided to purge. I have not been able to stop my binging and purging...

Is this bulimia? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, so I am almost 17. For years I've thrown up after I ate when I felt too full, now it almost every meal. I wake up I want to puke, even when bile only thing coming up. People in my house seem to think I am bulimic now cause I go to the bathroom after I eat. They see me throwing up Sometimes...

IBS and bulimia [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a relationship between bulimia and IBS (sever bloating from constipation)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.