Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arparu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 07:10 AM
    Sandisk M2 memory card cyclic redundancy check?
    Hi everyone
    I have a 2GB Sandisk memory card.
    When I try to move the mp3s from my computer to the memory card duo I get the error "cannot copy xxxxxx: data error (cyclic redundancy check)".
    There is nothing wrong with the mp3s as I am able to copy them to the current memory card in my phone.

I am also able to put new sandisk in phone, take picture and load up via memory stick duo.

I have tried formatting the Card.then again repeat the same problem. So really I am lost as to what is the problem and any help would be much appreciated!

Check out some similar questions!

Have a kenmore scan 19000 How can I get a card reader for the memory card [ 3 Answers ]

Have a kenmore scan 19000 and need to find a card reader so that I can transfer the scan into my computer. It has a 4 M memory card. Otherwise, not sure how to get them into my computer with just the card. The card won't fit into my embroidery machine. I have a Kenmore elite. Help

Copying mp3s to Sandisk - cyclic redundancy check error [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone Today I bought a 1gb Sandisk memory stick pro duo from Jessops to copy some music/ podcasts to for my phone. When I try to move the mp3s from my computer to the memory stick duo I get the error "cannot copy xxxxxx: data error (cyclic redundancy check)". There is nothing wrong...

Error Message Help: Cyclic Redunancy Check [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, Well my PC was getting a little cluttered with the mountains of rubbish I had downloaded over the previous months, so I decided to wipe my PC clean and start again. Now, of course there was some stuff that I did want and this got backed up to DVD's. I wrote the DVD's in Nero, after...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.