Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hafaadai Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 06:16 AM
    How to connect red and white wires to a thermostat with G, Y, W, RH and RC wires?
    I'm trying to change a Honeywell RTH 6400, to a LUX TX 500

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter 44155c my wires red blue white yellow how to connect? [ 0 Answers ]

Hunter 44155c my wires red blue white yellow how to connect?

How to wiring noma thermostat with 5 wires blue, white, green,yellow, red, [ 1 Answers ]

I have white =w, green=g yellow=y red=r and o/b options on the new noma thermostat ( old thermostat was carrier )

I just switched my thermostat it has 7 wires red,orange,yellow green,white, blue,brwn [ 1 Answers ]

The thermostat I bought doesn't match all the letters that are associated with the wires I do got we attatched most the wires but we got 3 left over the brown one the blue and red wires and we don't know where to connect them to turn the heat on

Where to connect the blk/red, blk/white, black wires in a 2-2-2-4 aluminum cable [ 5 Answers ]

I am needing to connect main power from the meter to my 100amp Square D service panel using a 2-2-2-4 aluminum wire. After reading a previous comment, I am confused as to where these wires connect. There is a blk/red, blk/white, black, and of course a ground. I assume the blk/red and black are...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.