Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zayvia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2007, 08:43 AM
    I Have A Very Important Question
    Hello My Name Is Robin, The Other Day I Went To The Doctors And Was Told That I May Have Herpes 1 Or 2. I Was Scared At First Until I Started Looking Herpes Up On The Computer. From What I've I Rarely Have And Of The Common Symptoms. I'm A Little Confused I Was Askes To Take A Test To Which I Agreed And Are Waiting To Hear The Results. The Only Symptom That I Did Have Was That I Had A Little Vaginal Redness And Some Inchy With Small Tears In My Skin. What Do You Think?
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Jan 4, 2007, 09:03 AM
    Hello Robin,
    It may be best to just wait for your test results. Not everyone has every symptom on the list but they still have herpes, please do not take it lightly because if left untreated it could cause future problems. Just because you don't have every symptom doesn't mean that you don't have it, wait till you hear the results.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 4, 2007, 09:41 AM
    First of all, would it be possible for you to turn off your caps? Makes it look like you are yelling.

Now, on to your question:

Herpes 1 is an infection that tends to occur in the facial area, particularly around the mouth and/or nose. This could be nothing more than a cold sore, but still contagious.

Herpes 2 is an infection generally limited to the genital region.

So, you should limit your worrying until you get the results from the test. At that time we will be able to help you better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Returning something important [ 15 Answers ]

Hi my friends. Just wanted some of your valued advice on a situation I find myself in. Whilst doing some much needed cleaning of my cupboard over the weekend I come across something that belongs to my ex. Well many things actually. Most of them aren't important things and I won't even bother...

Which is more important? [ 1 Answers ]

The city I live in is having a huge ice storm. The driving conditions are horrible and there are several thousands of people without electricity because of the ice. My fiancé works at a retail store. I asked him to call in because I didn't want him on the road and the news was advising people to...

Fraud really important [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, as you seen about 2-3 weeks ago on front page of the newspaper in windsor ontario I kind of made front page... any ways I'm getting charged with a lot of stuff I'm wondering if I would get time.. I have no previous record ( Conspiracy to Commit an Indictable Offence, Possession of Property...

Really important, need advice! [ 7 Answers ]

Delete...

View more questions Search